Little Secret Out

Story continuous from beautiful moments of khushi-arnav-avni. 

Same time, in Anjali room:- 

Shyam entered room to see anjali in deep thought sitting on bed. He sighed tiredly, he dont know what to do with anjali now. How much he explained her to not to support sheethal but she is not changing. He thought if they leave the house anjali will mind her own business and stop interfacing in arnav's life. But he cant leave arnav in this situation. Arnav's happiness is in trouble, he needs to support arnav no matter what. And also he cant let any bad happens to khushi or avni. Khushi already suffered enough due to her parents and anjali.

"Shyamji, i need to talk to you" Anjali told meekly. She is feeling weak day by day, guilt is consuming her slowly. 

"Tell me anjali only if its about our children or you. Dont talk anything about sheethal infront of me" Shyam told rather harshly which brought tears in her eyes. He panicked seeing her sobbing. 

"Anjali, calm down. I am sorry. Take deep breath" Shyam told rubbing her back and handing her water.

"I am sorry" Anjali told composing herself.

"Anjali" He was cutoff by anjali.

"I am sorry for troubling you all. I am so sorry. I did many sins. I troubled khushi a lot. I dont know what to do get forgiveness from khushi. I am sorry. I became blind in selfishness like my parents. I became a malik. I.." Anjali broke down.

"Anjali. Calm down. What happened to you?" he questioned her. She explained him about arnav and her conversation. Shyam stood there for sometime and got up.

"Anjali may be i can forgive you some day but i cant forget what you did. If this is my situation then think about khushi. How awful she felt when you supported sheethal. For god sake, you literally purchased khushi for avni but when sheethal stepped in, you thought to throw her away." He said. Before they can speak further they heard shattering sound, they both turned around to see nani, mama and mami standing on door with shocked expression. 

Shyam closed eyes in helplessness. 

"Nan.." Anjali was cutoff by nani shout.

"Dont even dare to call me that anjali. Is this what we taught you?? To spoil other lives for your selfishness, to play with girls self-respect, to play with an innocent girl life? You are not my grandchild. You are same like your parents." Nani told stumbling. Manohar gave support to her to stand. Nk and lavanya also came there hearing their shouts. Thankfully sheethal went out.

"I am sorry" Anjali whispered. 

Nani reached her and gave one tight slap. Anjali fell on bed with the effect of slap. Everyone rooted to spot seeing nani this aggressive.

"Sorry. That is all you have to say? What will we do with your sorry." Nani shouted holding her shoulders.

"I am ashamed to call you as human. I want you out..." Nani told with tears. 

"Naniji" Khushi called nani before she can complete her sentence.

"Dont complete it naniji. Please dont. It will be an insult to shyam bhayya. He didnt do any mistake. And also he is my brother. I dont want him to go away" Khushi stopped her.

"I am sorry damadji, i didnt mean to say that. Forgive me" Nani apologized to shyam.

"Nani, she realized her mistake and repenting. I am not asking to forgive her, punish her but not by sending them away." Arnav said.

"No arnav, she is right. I also thought same, i want to leave this house with anjali and arav." Shyam told.

"No bhayya. Please dont say that. We all are family, this fights will be common in family but that doesnt mean you need to leave the house and stay away" Khushi tried to convince him.