Chapter-1 ( Her life)

Today is supposed to be the best day of her life. For every girl marriage is the biggest dream. If a boy gets married except his marital status nothing will change but for a girl her home, her family, her dreams, her likes, her habits everything will change. For Khushi also, from today everything will change.

When her amma called her 2 days back and asked her to come to Lucknow (their home), she didn't expect that they would fix her marriage that too in 2 days. She tried to ask the reason behind this urgent marriage but the only answer she got was "Groom saw her in one temple and instantly fell in love with her". So they fixed the marriage.

When she almost buyed their reason for marriage, her mother told the condition that the groom's family kept in front of them, Khushi should resign from her job after marriage. She is confused, if he Loves her, he needs to respect her choices right? For her job means her self respect, but she thought as her to-be husband is in love with her maybe she will be able to convince him and join back to her job.

Khushi is a single child to her parents and only niece of madhumati.
Though they are a middle class family, they were happy. From childhood her parents instilled her with morals, values and how to obey and respect elders.

Khushi is very active in studies and cultural activities, she will mingle with everyone. She has the ability to see positivity in every situation. She doesn't have particular likes or dislikes. She is adaptable to all situations. She studied business management with the help of her scholarship in Lucknow only. After that she went to Delhi to get a job and support her family as their sweet shop is in losses. She got an accountant job in a small firm with a decent salary. She is happy with whatever she has until a storm hits her in the name of marriage.

When her mother told her about marriage, she had every reason to reject it but she didn't reject it because of the trust she has in her parents and also she doesn't want to put black mark on their reputation by rejecting marriage before 2 days of marriage day. But unknown to her there is something her parents did which will cost her happiness. When she comes to know what they did to her, Will she be able to forgive them?

Present:-
At SeeshMahal, Lucknow:

Seeshmahal is looking like a bride on the occasion of Arnav Singh Raizada marriage. Khushi is sitting in front of the mirror, there are only minutes left for her marriage. She looked at the reflection in the mirror. She is dressed up in a red designer wedding dress with her hair neatly made into a bun which is covered with Veil, with minimal makeup she is looking like an angel.

Her amma with some other girls came to take her to mandap where already her groom is waiting for her. She is nervous after all. It is common to get nervous at weddings but she is more nervous because she doesn't even know her to-be husband's name and his family details. She reached lukhnow two days before, as soon as she reached her amma announced her wedding in two days and because of tiredness, shock she slept all night. So she didn't got time to ask details about her in-laws and husband.

In these thoughts she reached the altar and sat beside her groom. Due to Veil she cant able to see him clearly. Pandit is chanting mantras and making them perform rituals one by one. Finally, it's time to tie MangalaSutra (sacred thread) on her neck. He bent down to her level to tie MangalaSutra. Now she can have a clear view of his face, he is looking so handsome. He has chocolate brown eyes with a small cut just about left eye, perfect eyebrows, sharp nose and jawline. He will be more than 6 feet tall which makes her shorter in front of him. In a single word he is looking like a Greek God( Now I will stop her admiration here, actually I am getting jealous of her. She got a chance to admire Arnav 😉). There is something in his eyes which makes him more attractive. This is the first time she is checking on a man, but that man is her husband now. Some unknown satisfaction spreaded her heart like she found her missing part. Her heart beat increased, she doubts if it is audible to him or not. In all this she don't know that her heart will Break into pieces in sometime 💔.

She noticed he didn't even looked at her when tying MangalaSutra in her neck. pandithji announced them as husband and wife. And when pandithji asked to walk around the fire and take wedding vows, a lady came to do ghatbhandan. They started doing pheres and in that process she lost balance and about to fall down, she closed eyes to welcome pain along with embarrassment but nothing came. When she opened her eyes she saw everyone looking at them in aww. Suddenly she realized her position, she is in her husband's arms. He is holding her by the waist. His touch woke up all butterflies in her stomach. She looked into his eyes, all she saw was a rigid expression. She can't able to conclude anything with that expression. Didn't her amma told he loved her? Then why is he looking that much coldly at her? Is it because she was about to fell down and make an embarrassing situation?

She can feel something more to be there in this wedding which she doesn't know. She came out of thoughts when pandithji asked them to take blessings from elders. The one who did ghatbhandan came and dragged us to one elderly lady and introduced her to be their grandma. Next was a couple equal to khushi's parents' age who happens to be her husband's mama and mami. Next was that lady herself and her husband who are my husband's elder sister and brother-in-law. At last they went to Khushi parents for blessing.

It was time for vidai. She composed herself not to cry in front of her parents and make them cry. She said her final goodbyes and sat in the car. He is sitting beside her and checking his phone without uttering a word. She is staring outside the window and preparing herself with this new change in her Life. Due to Veil her face is not visible to him. They didn't speak to each other throughout the journey. They reached his home in Delhi. She was in shock after seeing his mansion, it is not less than any palace. Again a doubt came in her brain, he is very rich, he must have seen more beautiful, smart women in his life. Then why did he select a middle class girl? Is it really because of love?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys....next part will be his life and views about marriage. And about khushi, she is always a selfless girl because Till now she didn't faced cruelty of world. From today she will learn hardships of life, she will get punished for the mistakes she didn't committed. She will pay for being selfless that too in hard way. Will she change herself?

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.