Mumma's Little Soldier

Story starts from Avni taking Khushi to kitchen for her first rasoi(ritual).

In kitchen:-

     Once they reached kitchen khushi made avni sit in kitchen counter and she started checking ingredients for making sweet. 

"Avi baby what is your favorite sweet" khushi asked pinching avni's cheek.

"Mummy! i lobe(love) kheer, daddy too but he bill(will) eat it without shugar(sugar). Becauze(because) he have diab..diabetics." avni told sadly for her daddy dear.

"No doubt, he is bitter" khushi thought about arnav but felt pity for him somewhere in her heart.

     While talking about random things they finished cooking and asked hari prakash to set dining table. 

     Khushi took a cup of untouched kheer in one hand, picked avni with other hand and reached small temple in their house. By then everyone reached to temple to do pooja.

"Mumma, i want that laddu(sweet)" Avni exclaimed showing laddu box kept near devi mayya's feet.

"Avni, how many i times i told you not to eat prasadam(offering to god) before doing pooja" scolded anjali to which avni pouted sadly. 

"Di, children are equal to god right, then what is harm if they eat one sweet before doing pooja?" Khushi told to anjali supporting avni.

"Khushi bitiya is right, Avni beta take sweet and eat" Nani supported khushi making avni to squeal in happiness.

"Mummy!! I lob(love) you" avni told before stuffing her mouth with big laddu. Everyone smiled seeing her antics. 

     Khushi took one more laddu making everyone confused.

"Khushi bitiya(khushi child), i know we are calling you child that doesn't mean you also eat prasadam before pooja" Mami joked which earned a glare from her sasuma(mother-in-law) and  laugh from others.

    Khushi came near arav who is hiding behind anjali pallu(sari end) and offered him laddu. He took it with a small thank you. Arav is a shy nature boy. He is not expressive like avni. Now everyone understood why anjali is so sure that khushi will be good mother to avni.  

    Arnav is watching this seen from stairs and his thoughts went to the day he saw similar seen like this. A girl distributing sweets in orphanage. Even the staff forgot about a mute boy standing in corner but that girl didnt, she went near him and gave sweet to him along with bright smile.

     "Daddy, come lets do pooja" avni shout brought him back to shantivan. He went and stand in one corner of pooja room.

     Harathi was done by nani first then by mama-mami and anjali-arav. It is time for khushi to give harathi.

"Mummy, wait" Avni went near arnav and dragged him near to khushi.

"Daddy hold it, thish(this) is how anjali bua and shyam phupha will give halathi light(harathi right)" Avni told and she stood in between them holding both of their hands. They three together finished harathi. 

     It is time for prasadham( my favorite time) khushi gave laddu to everyone except avni and arav. They both looked at her confused and everyone looked at her curious.

"You both already had one sweet and if you have one more you wont eat breakfast and too much sweet is not good for tooth" khushi explained patiently. Everyone are impressed by her care.

Everyone started moving to breakfast table. 

"Nice acting but i can bet you will get tired of this acting very soon" arnav whispered in khushi's ear making her go still and he moved to dining table. Though khushi is sad she didnt showed it.