Moments

Story continuous from family dinner.

"Kamal sir, you here?" Avni questioned seeing her favorite teacher in her home.

"Baby, he is my college friend. His name is kailash" Arnav said which confused avni.

"But kamal sir?" She questioned.

"That, i saw you last when you were 2 months baby. I missed spending time with you. I asked arnav to send you to my home for few days. He didnt agreed as he will miss you too. So, i came to your school to spent time with you" Kailash said bending to her level.

"Aww, you are too good sir" She said.

"You can call me kailash" He said pinching her nose lightly.

"I will call you uncle" She replied and he agreed.

Every took their seats. While Nani took head chair, mami and mama, NK, Kailash, Anjali, shaym and arav occupied her left. Arnav, khushi, avni, lavanya, preethi and aman occupied nani's right side of chairs. 

"I feel our family got completed" Nani said with satisfactory smile.

"Yes, our children and their children." Mama added.

"I am so happy to die at this moment" Nani said earning several gasps. 

"Dont talk like that nani" Anjali said.

"Yes nani, didnt i say you are the youngest person here?" Avni added with pout.

"Yes bitiya. I wont talk about death again" Nani said and concentrated on food.

"Lavanya, i consider you as a family. You are not less than anjali to me. With that right i took one important decision in your life" Nani said after thinking for a minute. Everyone looked at her anxiously.

"I will always obey your words nani" Lavanya said.

"Listen to me bitiya, accept my decision only if you are OK with it" Nani stressed, lavanya nodded head in confusion.

"I have decided to get you married to NK" Nani said making their eyes wide in shock.

"Really? NK chachu will marry La aunty like mumma and papa?" Avni asked excitedly.

No one answered avni but looked at lavanya for her answer. NK's heart started beating like drum.

"Arey bhai, calm down. She will agree" Kailash whispered in NK ear. 

"You think so?" NK questioned him.

"I dont think but i know she will accept." Kailash said confidently. Their talks got disturbed by nani again.

"Bitiya dont think consequences of you rejecting the proposal. You will always be one of us, we will always protect you no matter what your decision will be" Nani assured her.

"I am OK with your decision nani" Lavanya replied keeping her head low. Her heart is saying her to accept NK and his family but her brain is warning her to not to trust anyone. For once, she thought to follow her heart.

"Yeahhhh" Arav, avni, preethi and NK shouted in happiness. 

"NK bhai, contain your excitement for somedays. You fiancé is not running away" Anjali teased him

"Finally!! i always worried who will marry this brainless monkey." Shyam said making NK pout.

"Dont worry damadji, Lavanya will take care of him" Mama added.

"Guys, atleast one person be on my side" NK begged them.

"I will be on your side NK" Arnav said.

"I know nannav. You are the best" NK Replied.