Trap

Story continuous from sheethal planning against khushi. 

Everyone went to home after basked ball match and retired to their rooms to freshen up. 

"Come baby let me help you to bath" Khushi said picking up avni.

"No mumma, leave me. I will do bath for today. You go and freshen up. You are also tired" Avni said with concern.

"People will get confused in identifying who is mother and who is daughter between you both" Arnav commented. Both girls glared at him.

"What?? I mean you both look like two lost puppies. Always roaming around each other." He said suppressing his smile, they opened mouth widely hearing him.

"Arnavji/papa we are not puppies" They complained.

"Right, i can clearly see it" He said and left to his room, khushi too followed him.

"Arnavji, take this clothes." Khushi said handing him fresh set of clothes.

"Apply more soap and wash cleanly" She said confusing him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because i am asking you to do" She said not wanting to admit reason. He knows how to get truth out of her. He took slow steps and came near her. He slowly wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest. They shared an eye-lock, it looks like eyes are communicating with each other.

"Why khushi?" He asked huskily to which her heart skipped a beat.

"That..that witch touched you today. I hate it when someone touches you like that" His trick worked and she spitted out truth. He is taken aback by her jealousy. But soon an idea clicked his mind.

"Like what?" He asked again.

"Like...she want to eat you...like.. you know right arnavji" She said and looked down.

"Then help me to remove her touch" Saying he lifted her in bridal style and walked to washroom. Before she realize what happened, she is under shower with her husband.

Avni entered their room from poolside door after half an hour. By the time she entered khushi came out of closet fully dressed up. 

"Mumma, where is papa?" She questioned sitting on couch. Taking her mother mobile to play games. 

"In bath" Khushi said going near her.

"Muma you are a fast learner. You played well" Avni praised her.

"I learned from you and your dad" Khushi replied smilingly.

Their talks got disturbed by khushi phone ring. 

"Mumma, it says *Amma calling*" Saying avni attended call. Khushi sat there stilled not knowing what to do. After her marriage they never called her. Not even to know her wellbeing.

"Hello, khushi ...hello" Khushi heard her mother voice from other side. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Mumma speak" Avni urged her not knowing tension between them. Arnav who saw this came near her and kept hand on khushi shoulder giving much needed support.

"Hello" Khushi said in quivering voice.

"Khushi, how are you? Is everything good there?" Garima asked her, khushi closed eyes not knowing how to answer her. She looked at arnav, understanding her emotions and need of being alone arnav took avni and went to poolside.

 "Why do you care?" She asked nonchalantly. 

"Khushi what question is that? I care because i am your mother" Garima said to which khushi laughed dryly.