Responsibility

Story continuous from

"Avni is biological daughter of anvitha di" Arnav said.

"But how? Didnt doctor told Di has weak womb to carry a child?" Khushi questioned him.

"Yes, if you contain your curiosity i will continue" He told rolling eyes at her cute pout. He smiled at her eagerness to know about his past.

Flashback:- 

Today arnav gave last exam to complete his degree. He is so happy that he is going make his family proud. He want to join a company as intern for experience and then he can start his own fashion designing house. And he have to save money to start his company, it will be a long journey. 

He had great experience in Harvard, got a great friend like kailash who irritates hell out of arnav but he is nice guy to be with. Except sheethal psycho everything went pretty well.

"Arnav yaar today last exam. What are your plans next?" Kailash asked getting on his bike.

"Going to join in XYZ company in order to get experience. What about you?" Arnav questioned him.

"I have finally convinced my dad. I am going to walk towards achieving my dream, detective"  Kailash replied with so much happiness.

"Congrats buddy, but still i dont understand your obsession of being james bond" Arnav said.

"You know this business and everything is boring. Being a detective means daily a new problem to solve, new puzzle to unveil, new milestones to cross, new records to break." Kailash told enthusiastically. 

"A new face to replace old one which is damaged by criminals?" Arnav teased him.

"Leave all that. In future if you need any help you can contact me directly. I wont charge anything for you. You know" Kailash said.

"What happened to that shit-all?" Arnav asked suddenly. After that incident few days she irritated him through phone and outside of university. From few days there is no news of her.

"Why? Missing her?" Kailash asked mischievously. Arnav glared him.

"Ok ok, she went to india for somedays." Kailash said and they went to respective homes.

Arnav entered into his home which is very silent, this is so unusual. Whenever he or jiju returns from outside, anu will come running to them with smiley face.

"Di" Arnav called out but heard sobbing sound from her room, he ran there panicking. There he saw anu weeping badly sitting on floor, hugging her knees.

"Di, what happened? Did anyone hurt you? Tell me please" Arnav pleaded her. She looked upto him. Without saying anything she forwarded a file to him. Confused arnav took and started reading its content.

"Oh di, you scared me." Arnav told as soon as he finishes reading and hugged her in happiness.

"You are going to be mamu aru" Anu told with smile.

"Yes yes, i am so happy. But why were you crying? Everything is good right?" He asked her.

"Yes, i am just happy. I thought this moment will never come in our lives. I am over emotional you know" She said.

"That you are. Now come lets go to hospital and get a complete check up for you." He said helping her to stand.

"Aru, i am fine seriously" She tried to convince him.

"Nothing doing. We are going to hospital now." He literally dragged her. 

They went to hospital, they ran some checks on her. According to doctor its not less than a miracle that she conceived, he advised her to take bedrest in first trimester. He gave her diet and medicines. After getting assurance from doctors that everything will be good, arnav brought her back to home.