Reality check

Story Continuous from preethi joining AR.

All the day Khushi prepared for her presentation for next day, her husband made sure to not to work burden her. Arnav was busy with multiple meetings. 

Afternoon:- 

Khushi, lavanya and preethi decided to meet in canteen so they can have a peaceful girl to girl chat.

"Preethi, i still cant believe we are working together" Khushi told as soon as they settled.

"Me too, but this is all because of jiju." Preethi told smilingly.

"ASR is very good soul and he loves you a lot khushi" Lavanya told making khushi blush.

"Khushi i heard you told truth to jiju. You took good decision" Preethi appreciated her.

"What truth?" Lavanya asked confused. Preethi explained everything about what anjali and khushi parents did.

"What the hell khushi. This is insane but what can i say. My parents are also exactly same. They will value money more than us" Lavanya told with tears. Khushi also got tears hearing her.

"Ok little girls no crying. Whenever you miss your parents you can come to me. I am like your mother" Preethi told putting saree end on her head like older women.

"What about papa?" Lavanya asked innocently.

"No worries. Aman is there right? We will adopt you two officially" Preethi told with big smile.

"My cute little daughters, you both look beautiful just like me. Thank god you didnt got your papa features" Preethi told making them laugh.

"What? / What the" Came same time, they all turned to see arnav and aman standing there with baffled faces, they heard last part alone.

"Amanji, you came on right time. We are going to adopt khushi and lavanya. We became mummy, papa. Our children are grown up so early" Preethi cried dramatically. But aman really wants to cry seeing preethi's craziness, that too infront of arnav.

"Wow khushi, your mummy is soo young but unfortunately she became grand mother at this age" Arnav teased preethi. 

"Grand mother?" Everyone had questioning face.

"Ofcourse, if she is your mother. She will be grand mother to avni right?" Arnav told controlling his laugh. Everyone bursted out hearing his explanation. 

"I have no problem in being youngest grandmother on earth." Preethi told making them laugh. Both men joined them for lunch, though aman felt awkward but he needs to adjust to it. From now on it is going to be like this. 

After lunch arnav excused himself saying he need to meet some important person. He reached his mothers garden and waited for the person. Mean while he called security people and asked them to guard aman and preethi house also. He dont want to take any risk with his loved once.

"Chote, why you called me here?" Anjali asked him as soon as she spotted him.

"Di, i want have some alone talk with you" Arnav turned to her. All he wants to do is lash out on her for being so selfish but that will increase problems.

"Tell me"  

"What is your opinion on khushi?" Arnav asked seriously.

"Why are you asking me this?" Anjali asked him confused.

"Answer my questions di"

"Khushi is a nice girl" Anjali told shortly.

"Why did you choose khushi for me?" He asked again.