Vikram entry

Vikram Mehtha: He is known to world as super model but only few know his real face. He is a womanizer, if he lands his eyes on some girl, he will make her sleep with him willingly or unwillingly. There is a rumor that he killed a girl after destroying her dignity but there is no proof. His father is a politician and brother owns a company of fashion designing which is opponent company of AR. Last time when he came to AR for shoot he misbehaved with arnav's company model. ASR beaten him and throwed him out of company. Till now ASR is the only one who is not scared of Vikram's family. Remember guys if vikram wants a girl he will go to any lengths, any means any.

(my both stories are in same point where this V named villains comes in middle but in DTBT story turns out to be funny, this book is serious. Anyways i am tired of writing playboy and womanizer words😾)

Story starts from arnav asking khushi to dont come out of his cabin as vikram is coming for photoshoot.

Arnav and aman reached the spot where vikram is preparing for shoot. Vikram saw them and went near arnav.

"ASR, its nice to see you again." Vikram told forwarding hand for a handshake.

"It seems you didnt had enough last time, you came again to my company" Arnav hissed with cold face.

"Chill ASR, it is a known fact that AR contains most sexy women as their models. Let me look them atleast." Vikram told roaming his eyes everywhere making everyone disgust.

"Sir camera is ready." Cameramen told which bought everyone back to reality.

"ASR, let him do the shoot. We will be here till he leaves company. We dont let anything happen like last time." Aman tried convincing ASR.

Photoshoot is almost reached to end, while arnav was glaring vikram all the time.

Inside ASR Cabin:

Khushi and avni spent sometime in his personal room inside cabin,  played games in phone but still they got bored.

"Mummy, lets play hide and seek" Avni told.

"Ok" Khushi agreed they started playing, when it is avni turn to hide she went out of cabin which made khushi come out of cabin in search of her. 

Khushi reached to the photoshoot area unknowingly searching avni.

While seeing around she missed to notice flower wase which was on near by table. Her hand touched it making it fall on floor with loud noise which brought many eyes on her.

Arnav is shocked to see her outside. Before he can react vikram took the chance.

"Hey beautiful, what is your name?" Vikram asked making arnav's blood boil.

"Khu..khushi" khushi replied not knowing gravity of the situation. (poor girl how she knows about vikram).

"Wow, beautiful name for beautiful girl" Vikram told approaching her.

"Dont even dare to touch her" Arnav shouted clutching vikram hand in air which was about to touch khushi's cheek.

"Come on ASR, you wont enjoy life and women that doesn't mean we also shouldn't" Vikram commented and brought his hand back from ASR's grip.

"Hey khushi, lets go for dinner tonight" Vikram tried again.

"I said dont try your cheap tricks on her dammit" ASR shouted.

"Oh ho ASR, you also know that you cant stop me. You remember last time you tried to defend one girl, now she is working in my brother's company. And i also had her many times." Vikram laughed making khushi cling to arnav's back. Arnav is fully covering khushi now.