Family Time

Last chapter ended with lavanya past revelations and this chapter starts from avni-khushi preparing soup for lavanya.

In kitchen:-

"Mummy" Avni called khushi who is busy in preparing soup.

"Yes avi" Khushi responded. 

"Mummy, i want to go out for a vacation" Avni told getting khushi's attention.

"Why suddenly?" Khushi asked.

"Today teacher asked us to describe about a vacation we went with parents" Avni told all of a sudden going sad.

"OK, then..?"

"when my turn came i told i didnt went anywhere with you and dad. Everyone laughed at me. They told you both dont love me, thats why you both didnt took me anywhere" avi completed with tears glistering from her cute brown eyes.

Seeing avi in tears broke khushi's heart, she cant able to imagine how much this little baby suffered without mother. How much pain she endured when everyone are laughing at her. 

Khushi silently went near avni and hugged her.

"Baby, we can go to vacation once you get holidays from school" Khushi tried to console her.

"No mummy i want to go now. I want to tell everyone that my parents love me more than anything, they are best parents in the world"  Avni argued back. Khushi stood there not knowing how to console her.

"Khushi i was thinking to go on a vacation but we have office and avni is having school. But we can go to our farmhouse in this weekend" Arnav told coming into kitchen, he saw everything happened between his wife and daughter. 

"Daddy, we will go to vacation?" Avni squealed and jumped in his arms. 

"Yes my baby, will go once you get free from school. This sunday will go to our farmhouse, you love that place right?" Arnav asked her.

"Yes, there will be a pool, garden, big big toys, yummy food. I love that place daddy. Mummy we will go to farmhouse, yeahhh" Avni danced in joy.

Khushi smiled seeing her excitement and thanked arnav for handling her. 

(Handling kids is tough job. In this story khushi will be a normal mother. She wont be a super mom who can sing like a singer, dance like professional, cook like chef, work like machine, take care of kids like pro. She has her pros and cons, she will fail sometimes but she will learn from those failures)

Later avni and khushi gave soup and medicine to lavanya, They too had dinner and retired to their rooms not before avni promising lavanya that she will teach her how to walk on stairs from tomorrow.

In arnav's room:

Arshi changed into casuals. Arnav sat down on couch working in laptop while khushi is folding clothes and keeping them in closet.

"Mummy, daddy" avni came running inside and hugged khushi's legs.

"Avi, not sleepy?" Khushi questioned her.

"no mummy, can i sleep here today?" Avni asked permission.

Khushi hesitated to answer her because if avni sleep in this room, she needs to share bed with arnav. From the time she got married she is sleeping on either couch or poolside. Only one time she slept on bed that too with avni after watching horror movie.

"Please mummy, please please." Avni pleaded with puppy face which melt khushi in seconds.

"Yes you can" Khushi replied.

"Yeahhh" Avni shouted and jumped on bed moving her hip, her little dance steps made her parents laugh.

"Mummy come you too dance" Avni invited her.