Chapter 3: Your new life

A week has passed since that table talk with Meta Knight, you continue to listen to his problems on your free time, you started to like Meta Knight as you got to understand and know him better.

The thing you enjoy the most is when a chore has to be done but Meta Knight is talking to you, he gives an order to Vul instead.

"this isn't so bad" you whispered to yourself while you brush your teeth.

You realize that the more he vents to you the less his problems become and he always feels at ease after, he has become less of a snob, more open,casual and happy,
your friendship has gotten to a point where you can joke with him!

"Okay okay so I found Vul walking around in the middle of the night, And I thought it be funny to prank him..." You murmured the story close to his ear,

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" You both had a good time, it was so weird to see Meta Knight laugh like crazy but you feel happy deep inside.

But you didn't know that Vul was listening to you talk about messing with him, he is clearly unhappy with you.

"That insolent brat! She's been behind everything that's making me miserable...I'm gonna make her pay" he thinks to himself as he fades in the darkness.

"I like seeing you laugh Meta Knight! I see that you feel more at ease recently!"

"Of course, it's all thanks to you y/n" he chuckles while he sips grape juice from his wine glass.

"Though I have to do housework I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Yes, yes I know" he smiles swirling his wine and relaxes on the fireplace.

You walked past a door and you suddenly felt a strong grab on your arm pulling you

"HE-" Vul didn't let you scream and punched you in the gut, choking you and slamming you in the wall.

"How dare you ruin my life and talk about to lord Meta Knight like I'm some funny weak old man? I'm gonna kill you" he pulled out his claws ready to injure you badly.

"What's going on? Vul, y/n?" Meta knight appeared in the shadows.

"Oh uhh, my Lord! I'm just teaching this girl a lesson, you know she shouldn't be making fun of authority like that! You would understand" Vul still continued to choke you

"Hckk...kkhh..hh" you're desperately grasping for air.

"Enough is enough Vul!" He shouts
His hand loosens on your neck.

"Yes...very well...I'm very sorry.." he quickly kneels to Meta Knight

You ran away as quickly as possible.

"But you must understand...I can't tolerate her childish acts!" He whimpers

"That doesn't give you the right to hurt anyone, she's just a girl!" He stomps his foot.

"Yes I'm sorry my Lord..."

Meta knight faces the other way and goes back to his chair, Vul gets up and gives him a spiteful stare, he's definetly not done on getting revenge for being disrespected.

You hid in your room crying.
"I messed up, I got too carried away this is all my fault Vul is definitely gonna ruin my life gaah!!!" You hated how being happy makes you reckless, you hated how weak you are.

You wiped your tears and immediately goes back to work, you started dusting the corners and getting rid of cobwebs in the dining hall, Vul is watching you closely he is planning to also make your life miserable without Meta Knight knowing.

---notes---

Vul isn't really evil, but he's spiteful and he's most likely to do bad stuff on impulse and regret it later.