Chapter 21: Deceit

As night falls and every single house staff is asleep you peeked through the hole, you can't hear anyone heading towards your room so you slithered your arm outside reaching for the keyhole, and to your surprise, you could definitely reach the lock if you had the key.

You had some hope on escaping but at the same time, if you did escape you have no idea how to get back down to Dreamland.

You remembered those times people in cartoons uses hair pins to unlock doors, you reached out for your hair pin and pulled a feather..

"AH!"

The hairpin moved, it became a pointy sharp rose that Meta Knight uses on enemies, the feathers were darts as well.

"Haaah! Meta Knight...on tht date...he gave me a weapon!?" You said under your breath.

Under desperation y/n tried to poke the keyhole using the rose, it did not budge.

You gave up and placed the darts together just like it was before, it may come in handy one day.

It was your first morning inside your glorified prison, you didn't even feel it was  morning since your room doesn't have windows.

You laid helplessly on the bed, the boredom is going to drive you insane.

"Pssst"

"Hm?"

It was the butler that is willing to help you, he's giving out breakfast.

You approached your door as he looks around and leans in.

"I heard the prince will be coming to get to know you a bit later, the maids won't stop talking about it."

"Oh, I see"

"I know what your father is dong to you is evil but you'll get out of his grasps once you become royalty, you'll be wealthy y/n!"

"I don't want that...you see..I'm already engaged to another, don't tell anyone, please I trust you."

"Oh, oh my...I'm sorry...I'll take my leave now."

"Wait"

"Could you get me to make just one phone call?"

He hesitated, but he gave you a nod and left.

After an hour he came back to your door, giving you a covered tray.

It was a telephone hidden underneath.

"I owe you one mister. Thank you" you dialed a number as quietly as you can.

*Ring ring ring*

"Hello, Waddle Dee speaking..."

"Dee, can you call Kirby? I'd like to speak to the both of you."

"Sure hold on lady y/n!..KIRBYY LADY Y/N IS CALLING!"

You head Kirby's squeaky footsteps go closer

"What's the matter lady y/n?"

"How do I tell this uhm, I have been kidnapped by my father up here...in Floralia...I called you because you have a vehicle that could fly."

"Kidnapped?? Oh my golly!"

"I am forced to marry a royalty here by my father, you understand that yes? I need you to meet me somewhere near the big castle  in a few hours...if that's alright "

"Of course we'll come to save you! Hang in there!" Kirby replied

"And...tell Meta Knight I'm okay..please thank you" you hanged up.