Chapter 25: Finale (good ending)

Rachnid and Meta Knight traded blows, there was no clear verdict of who would win.

You backed down to feel someone bump behind your back, it was Daroach, he gestured you to follow him, he was running a bit too fast, you couldn't keep up with him after the dance and mental exhaustion you've experienced,

He carried you with his paws and swiftly went upstairs, you then saw an unfamiliar face with a gun.

"Oh yea this is Sirica, a girl Meta Knight recruited, she's a weapons girl and stuff."
Daroach takes his hat off to see the damage you did to it after you pierced it with a dart.
"Aww man..."

"You must be y/n." Sirica lays off her gun to talk to you.

"Why do you have a gun...?"

"I'm making sure Meta Knight lives, and this is filled with tranquilizers by the way."

"Oh..that's a relief.."

"Recently must be rough huh? A prince and a knight in a duel for you, sounds completely out of a fairytale..." She places her hand I her cheek and sighed.

"It doesn't feel like a fairytale to me..."
Your face is warped in immense stress.

"Show me a good time Meta Knight!!" The prince keeps moving everywhere to tire him, he's more than determined to win this battle for you.

"I thought you actually cared about y/n's feelings." Meta Knight growled.

"I really want you to win, but isn't she worth fighting for?"

"Y/n isn't an object, or a trophy to be won."

"You've agreed to the deal, even if you proposed to her first...I don't see a ring." The prince tried to get to his nerves.

"I don't see your ring on her either."
Meta Knight finds the ring laying down the floor and crushed it with his heavy metal soles.

The prince remained calm but it definitely busted a nerve or two, his attacks began being more violent, even if he has the chance to make him a puppet right there, he still wants to win you fairly.

"I'm marrying her to give my people a queen, you're marrying her just because you want to!" 
He continues to stab Meta Knight relentlessly to which he dodged,

"Spoiled brats like you won't always get what they want." Meta Knight scolds him

"Look who's talking."

"I am no spoiled brat, I spent most of my childhood training to be a knight, to carry my family's name!"

"You and I aren't so different after all.."
Rachnid contemplated.

Meta Knight manages to land a single hit at his head, he felt that he doesn't have a skull, beating him would be just like crushing a bug.

"Grrr.."
The prince did a technique where he teleports around meta knight to give an illusion he's making clones, to give Meta Knight various scars, slices ruining his cape.

But this attack didn't last long, it took a toll on The Prince's power, he decided to pant to the farthest corner of the room until his stamina is back.

Meta Knight was full of open wounds, his heart rate increased due him having to spin and run to attack as most of his blows were dodged easily.

"I see it, I just have to make him use his full potential until he gets powerless." He said to himself.

Meta Knight flicked his cape and ran in incredible speed, he didn't let Rachnid heal  one bit.

As he was about to violently stab him, he teleported once again to another corner, making Galaxia stuck.