Chapter 17: Simple Pleasure

It was the day before the Masquerade party, you were feeling confident about it since you've been training so much for a month! It was finally time to test out what you've learned.

"Daisy daisy give me your answer do"
You hummed to a song playing on a radio as you wash dishes.

"I'm half crazy all of my love of you.."

"it won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'd look sweet, upon the sea-"

"What are you doing!?" You felt a strong feathery grab on your arm.

"That hurts!"

"I'm sorry, but y/n you must not do chores before your big party!" Vul scolded

"Why not?" You said annoyed

"We don't want you getting anymore callouses and cuts Lady y/n, that's why I have hired Estheticians and hairdressers."

"Oh, I see"

"Come on chop chop, don't keep them waiting." Vul said as he escorted you outside.

Vul then sat you down in the living room sofa facing 3 different girls you haven't seen before.

"Girls, kindly take care of Lady y/n for today, I entrust you all on making her look even more stunning, we'll pay based on how you did and do not worry, Lord Meta Knight is always generous on tipping."

The girls nodded approached you.
"Nice to meet you Lady y/n!"
"Nice to meet youuuu!!!"
"It's an honor to meet you my Lady"
The girls greeted you.

"Ah! I'm glad to meet you all as well, you all are so kind." You replied with a smile

They stood you up and lead you to the corridors.

"I haven't got your names yet-"
(I can't think of any Kirby characters to be them so they'll be just random people)

"I'm Sugar"
"My name is Apple"
"I'm, Cinammon."

"What sweet names! Are you all siblings?" You asked.

"We're more like best friends-"
"Siblings by heart!!!"
"Siblings by heart indeed."

"I bet you guys are inseparable!" You smiled.

They nodded smiling and entered the washroom.

"I just want to let you know I haven't had a "spa" treatment before..."

"For real??" Apple exclaimed.

"I was...I was a housekeeper a few months ago.."

"Whaaaat!?" They all looked at you in disbelief.

"So is it like Cinderella???" They all look at you with sparkle in their eyes.

"It's kinda like that but uhm... except my 'Prince' w-was my master.." you said in embarrassment.

The girls looked at each other and said.

"Tell us your secret Lady y/n!"

"It's no secret it's just one day he needed a friend to talk to then he started treating me gifts until it led to this.."

Apple looked at you with a smug.
"So what is Lord Meta Knight like?"

"You haven't seen Meta knight?"

"Nope! We came from a completely different town!" Apple said.

"I see I see, well, he's not a human but he's cute and charming...he's probably having a coffee in his bed right now you'll see ehe" the girls notice you blush as you talked about him.