Chapter 10: In other words, I love you.

Meta Knight drove you back home in the middle of the night, he lightly tapped your shoulder as you nap on the backseat,

"Y/n, were home"

"Alriiight"

Meta Knight lifted you up, helping you walk. The tipsy feeling is gone but you're super drowsy and you can barely keep you eyes open, after some walking you finally reached the door to his room.

He sat you down in his bed and as you were ready to sleep on the comfortable mattress that felt like clouds, you heard your master say,

"Y/n, take off your clothes."

"Mmm- What!?" Your eyes widened and turned to his side of the bed.

"If you can't, I'll take them off for you." He suggested.

"W-w-what?" Your heart started racing, until you look down and realized you were wearing this pricey outfit meant for outdoors, it definitely won't be comfortable to sleep in those.

"Aahhh" you giggled "okay!"

You sat down at the side and Meta Knight covered his eyes with his cape. He tried his best not to peek

'I've already seen her in undergarments, i assume its okay if I...' he started bargaining with himself.

He took a tiny peek through his cape and saw you taking off the blouse revealing your bare back.

He quickly turned away and realized what he has seen

'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING META KNIGHT???' he told to himself.

y/n quietly puts on a shirt and called it a night.

"Goodniiight" you told him

Meta knight laid down and looked at you, you were facing him. He took off his mask and gave you a soft and sweet smile.

"Sweet dreams, rest yourself well my dear."

He slowly leaned closer to give you a kiss,
He pressed your lips against yours but he didn't expect you to move and kiss him back as well.

"Mh-.....I see now, y/n" he pulled away and smiled.

This is the most fun Meta Knight felt in years. He chuckled to himself and slept.

It was late in the morning but you and Meta Knight are still deep asleep.
Vul already prepared breakfast, he wondered how you two will haven't woken up, he placed food into a cart and pushed towards Meta Knight's room.

*Knock knock*
"My Lord? Are you awake?"
There was no answer

"I'm going in my Lord."
Vul says as he opened the door and saw Meta Knight tightly embracing you.

'huh!?'

He was definetly shocked but he kept his composure and left the breakfast inside and walked away.

You opened your eyes to the bright noon sun flashing through the large window. You rubbed your eyes and you found yourself strapped between Meta Knight's arms. He was sleeping comfortably, burying his face on your tummy.
You didn't want to wake him up so you gave him a soft pat instead.

Before the thoughts of avoiding feelings for Meta Knight enters your head, you decided to just be yourself for a while, you wanted to show affection to Meta Knight, you wanted to think that maybe Meta Knight is Inlove with you.

You embraced him tightly...and this sensation woke Meta Knight up, but he didn't let you notice.

"If only the strong barriers of doubts and fear goes away, I won't stop myself from falling Inlove with you" you whispered to yourself as you shed a tear.