Chapter 19: Unwanted visitor

The bright lights of the room's large window woke you up, you groaned and rolled to the other side of the bed then you realized Meta Knight wasn't there

'he must've woke up early today huh..'
You thought,

You laid back down once again and tried to get more sleep until you heard the door creak..

"Ah, did I wake you up?" Meta Knight asked as he carries a tray of breakfast to you.

"I'm already awake it's alright, Good morning" you said with a gentle voice

"I made you breakfast." He climbs to his bed and gave you a plate of french toast and eggs.

"Wow, I haven't seen you cook before!"  You stared at the freshly cooked breakfast and was ready to dig in.

"Why yes it is my first time, only for you my Lady." He gave you a peck on the cheek and smiled.

*Munch*

"How is it?"

"Waah!!! It taste so good! The toast is crunchy and moist and the eggs are  cooked just right!"
The cooking itself was decent but coming from someone that you love and has never cooked before made it even more special.

You felt your cheeks go red and savored every bite
"Mmmmm..mmm!"

Meta Knight's eyes turns blue, he's trying to keep his cool but you know he's ecstatic!

"Oh! Aren't you going to eat? I've already finished it" you panicked

"I've already ate do not worry, in fact, I may have eaten far too many.."

"I see! Ahaahahaha!"

--an hour ago--

"Vul, I have a request."

"Yes my Lord?"

"Would you teach me how to cook... just this once.."

"You want to impress your wife to be, is that correct my Lord?"

"Exactly." His eyes shine in confidence.

"Very well."

The men walked in the kitchen and prepared the pans and ingredients needed.

"I never knew there were so many pans in here" meta knight said opening a cabinet

"Well you've never stepped foot on the kitchen my Lord."

"Hmph." He looks away.

The kitchen isn't even built for his size, Meta Knight had to stand on a chair to reach the stove.
After a few minutes Meta Knight is actually cooking,

"Okay do not burn the eggs, keep your fire in medium lo- WHAT THE HELL??"

*Sizzle sizzle*

"HOW DID YOU BURN IT IN 3 SECONDS, HOW!?" Vul yelled.

Meta Knight helplessly set the burnt egg aside and cracked another one in the pan.

"I don't know what the hell a medium low is supposed to look like!" Meta Knight argued

"MFGAHGGFFAGGHHHHRRRRFGG!!!!" Vul muffled his scream.

Meta Knight did the second one with no trouble and he chose to throw away the burnt egg.

"What are you doing?" Vul said firmly

"I'm throwing the rubbish away."

"It's still food, eat it."

"Why would I do such a thi-"

*Munches and sniffles*

Meta Knight is in verge of tears being forced to eat burnt eggs while cooking another.