Chapter 8: Reflection

Meta knight insisted that he drives instead, it was sweet of him, you blushed at the thought about how he's doing so so much for you,
but it felt like the wrong block piece was forcing itself to the wrong shaped hole.

After a while, he drove you to the finest Tailor in the Town of light perfectly.
"Woaah everything is so pretty!" Your eyes sparkled at the beautiful, fashionable and probably ridiculously expensive outfits.

"We don't have time to make custom dresses so we'll get the ones in display, pick whatever you like y/n" You thought you misheard your master but no, he's spoiling you!

Your heart raced as you opened the door inside the cozy shop filled with suits, formal wear and hats that you could only see on magazines.

Meta Knight waited for you on the counter, watching you observe the fine material of dresses, he discreetly gave a piece of paper, a note, to the seamstress and she immediately picked up her tape measure and approached you.

"This way my dear I'll be getting your measurements" as the seamstress lead you to the corner with mirrors, you turned to Meta Knight as you didn't know what was going on, he gave you a nod and you felt reassured.

You thought to yourself 'didn't he say we don't have time for fitted and custom dresses? Why am I-'

Your reflection caught your attention, you saw, you, around these beautiful and expensive clothes, a seamstress who's about to make something for you, you tried to recollect what happened that led to this moment, where a girl like you who holds brooms and wet rugs everyday gets to experience such wealth.

The feeling of how this is extremely unusual flushed in, you felt...guilt? Happiness? You didn't know, you're very thankful of everything that Meta Knight's been doing for you, but is this what you really want? A life of jewels, expensive clothing and fine food.
You were overwhelmed, everything is happening so fast, so recently.

You're more than thankful and happy to receive such blessings, but deep inside you felt like you weren't doing enough, you felt like you didn't deserve anything you had so far, even if you suspected that Meta Knight is developing feelings for you, you still knew your place.

'I'm just his housekeeper or..friend, nothing more than that'

The seamstress finished measuring you and told you you can go.

You didn't want Meta Knight to know about what you really feel, he's doing what he can to make you happy, so you focused on the bright side and you continued to admire the lovely formal wear around you.

"S-Sir meta knight, is it okay if I get this one?" You pointed at a beige and brown colored winter coat.

"Of course, just like I said pick whatever you like."

You peeked at the price tag and shrieked

"But sir...it's so pricey..."

You tapped at the pricetag with a ridiculous amount of zeroes in it.

"Money is never a problem y/n, consider it as a friendly gift, this is a compensation for every birthday I missed without giving you one." He leaned at the wall and counted the money on his wallet.

"You really don't have to-...if you say so m-my lord" You felt overwhelmed, the coat was more expensive than your entire salary for 5 months.

You haven't noticed but Meta Knight finds it cute when you start squirming around, your face turns bright red when he's spoiling you and he loves it when it does.

You picked up the coat, a winter boot, and scarves, you slowly walked down the counter cautiously, to purchase them.

"Winter clothes? Winter is months away" He asks you while observing the fabric.

Love sweeter than Chocolates (Dreamy Gear! Meta Knight x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara