Chapter 9: Bliss

It was around 6 pm, when the lovely y/n got herself prepared for a date, you were super excited that you didn't realize you started twirling and dancing and singing around the mansion.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream~" you sang and giggled

You headed to the washroom with your newly bought clothes and carefully hung them in a safe place.

You turned on the tap and removed your clothes, the bathroom is one of your favorite places to relax as it's marbly white, always smells good, spacious, and especially Vul can't just barge in inside.

"This will be a long night" you said as you sunk yourself in the tub.

'now that I think about it ever since I got these chains of injuries my life has took such a turn...is this what they call good karma?'
You turned off the tap and started scrubbing yourself

'The Meta Knight that continues to spoil me doenst feel like the Meta Knight before, all he did was demand tea and massages, but now, he's taking me to an expensive restaurant...he's never been on dates before has he? Of all the women he could have his first date with...why with me?'

You rinsed yourself and rested your head,

'oh I know, he has grown into a fine gentleman...I'm so proud of him, the girl that he will marry must be so lucky'

You told that to yourself to kill any thoughts about Meta Knight liking you

'maybe he's just learning how to talk to girls through me' you shrugged while scrubbing your hair.

As you circle into thoughts, you're just sticking on to your plan of having a better life, you didn't plan to fall in love with him and get treated expensive items, you just wanted a better salary to start your own life!

'at this point I'm torn between, staying with Meta Knight because, I can't say for sure, but I just know if I leave with will break his heart, and wanting to achieve my only dream'

'do you love Meta Knight?'

'....I do, but-'
As your mind quickly came up with a thousand excuses on why you shouldn't,
you splashed water on your face and wiped yourself with a towel in a hurry.

You carefully put on the expensive dress just like last time, you swept any speck of dirt with your hands and did your hair into a neat bun, You didn't notice the dress came with this beautiful rose hair clip.
You saw make-up next to the sink and you wonder
'who wears make up in this house?'
You grabbed the bottles and they were all brand new,
'is this all for me????'
You picked up a bottle of foundation.

No matter how hard you read the instructions you still had no idea how to apply makeup,

"Okay so..this one is supposed to make you fairer..and this one is supposed to make your cheeks redder..." You whispered to yourself

It took a while but you think you did quite a job.

You left the washroom and carried all your dirty clothes back to your room,
The sound of your high heels clicked on every step echoed the whole corridor.
You saw Vul leaning over a balcony and noticed you

"hey miss what are you doing here?"
He asked,
You looked at him and you saw his eyes widened,

"Y/n???? Where did you get those clothes!??" He exclaimed pointing at your dress.

"M-meta knight bought it for me okay"
You said shyly

"Ah figures...also what's with that make up?" Vul is tired of all these Meta knight crushy wushy thingy as he lets out a sigh.