At the palace

(Wilhelm's perspective)

Simon was laying on my bed. He had said he was warm and undressed himself on the top half of his body. Seeing him topless had made me feel warm inside. He was so beautiful. Fit after all the training at school. I had gotten us some stuff from the kitchen and now I was standing in my doorway, just admiring him. At first he did not notice I was there.

"Hey, I won't bite if you come inside. I promise, Wille," he said and giggled. I laughed and walked in, put the stuff from the kitchen on my desk and then I walked over to my bed. Simon took his chance and pulled me down into bed with him.

"I thought you said you did not bite, Simon," I said jokingly. Simon smiled brighter than the sun.

"Well I did not say I wouldn't pull you into bed if I got the chance," he explained himself. I was now laying down on my back and I guess to make sure I did not run away he was laying with his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me. I was sure he heard my heart beat faster than was normal, but he did not mention it. We rested like that, in each other's arms before we dared to do anything else. When he got enough courage he sat up and climbed over me. I touched his face with my fingers. Smiled.

"I won't bite you, but can I kiss you a little?" Simon asked shyly. I took his face in my hands and pulled him down towards me and kissed him. Kissing him made all the thousands of butterflies that lived inside me wake up. We kissed until we had to catch our breaths. Then we continued kissing each other. I heard Erik bang on my door and Simon got off me, searching for his t-shirt on the floor. He could not find it before my brother opened the door.

"Oh shit, I thought you would still be decent. Sorry guys. I just wanted to tell you that there is dinner if you would like to join me," he said. "But you boys might survive on love only and then there are more tacos for me," he joked before he walked out and shut the door.

"Just wait a minute and we will be there," I shouted after him. Simon laughed.

"Your family doesn't have the thing where you first knock on the door and then wait until the other says it is okay to come inside?" he asked.

"We do, but I guess that you too know how it is with siblings. And he is taking revenge on me for all the times I have embarrassed him when he had girls over now I guess," I replied.

"And I think he is a bit curious about you, to be honest," I continued. Simon at last found his shirt and hoodie and got them on. We walked out to our dining room and sat down on the opposite side of the table to Erik.

"So you found your shirt at last," Erik said and gave Simon a look. Simon nodded and I saw how his cheeks turned red.

"Be nice to my boyfriend, Erik," I said and reached for Simon's hand under the table.

"It's okay, Wille. Sara is a tease as well, so I am used to it," Simon said.

"So you have a sibling as well?" Erik asked him. Simon nodded.

"I have a sister," he replied.

"And she knows about the two of you already? That's unfair Wille," Erik teased me.

"Well Sara is in our class and she is kind of observant," I said.

"So you are a twin?" Erik asked Simon. He shook his head. Sara was one year older.

"She is one year older. She could not go to school last year so we transferred to Hillerska together this year," Simon said. Simon always seemed to be protective of Sara. None of them had a lot of friends at school. Neither did I, to be honest. I only felt comfortable with Simon. Felice was nice, but she apparently had a crush on me, which made our friendship a bit tense since I did not feel anything romantically for her. We had not really talked since she kissed me at the parent lunch. The other people at school treated me differently than they treated other people. I hated it. Simon was different. It felt like when he looked at me he saw me, Wille, and not the prince Wilhelm.