On the table

"Simon and Wille on the table," the other boys chanted that morning at breakfast. Apparently our morning activities did not stay that secret, even if Wille closed the curtains this time. I gave Henry a death glare. He had snitched on us, just as he usually did. I missed living at home at my mother's house. There we were left alone. Sara and mom knew better than to walk into my bedroom without knocking. They did not stop chanting until we were both standing on our chairs. The new first years seemed a bit scared, like we had been the year before. Truth was that I was terrified my first year, which was ironic since I was gay and the likelihood of me standing on the table was very slim. Or well, so I had thought. Here I was, standing on the table. I had heard about the initiations at Hillerska growing up, and I had thought it was crazy. Because it was.

"So we have a witness that said that he found the two of you naked in bed," Walter said with a smug grin. Both Wille and I looked over at Henry, who also grinned big. "Do you confess or deny?" I looked at Wille. He knew as well as I did what had happened in our dorm that morning. The love bite on his neck also witnessed about what had occurred in our dorm that morning.

"Well we will have to confess to the allegations, don't we?" Wille said and looked over at me. He had been so anxious that morning. This was not what we needed. Not what Wille needed. I knew he was stressed out about his brother. About me. He really thought I would leave him for someone else. He was an idiot to think I would, but at least he was my idiot.

"Only because Henry keeps sneaking on us in our dorm," I replied. Wille and I both giggled. The boys all laughed and joked about Henry third wheeling us.

"You should sleep with an eye open, Henry. Simon said no one will find the body when he is finished with you," Wille joked. I had said that, in the heat of the moment. I just wanted to feel like we had a safe zone in our dorm, where we could do what we wanted.

"I hope you have your boyfriend in check then, Wille," Henry replied. "I was just going to". Walter and some of the other boys gave him a death glare now too. Apparently there was something the first years were not supposed to know. I figured they were planning for an initiation, like every year. I was never invited to one when I transferred, which I heard was for the better. The one they had for me when I moved in to live at Hillerska was enough.

"We can talk about that later, okay?" Walter said. Henry nodded a bit. The breakfast ended and I sneaked Wille into the music room.

"What are you doing Simon?" Wille asked teasingly. He knew why I had sneaked him in there. I wanted to kiss him in peace.

"I am kidnapping you and asking the royal court for ransom," I joked. That made Wille laugh.

"At this point they would pay to get me out of the way, baby. So good luck," he replied. I giggled.

"In reality I just want to kiss you somewhere where we are left alone," I confessed, before I pressed my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his hands on my lower back. We kissed there until we had to get to class. It was maths, so I knew Wille would spend more time looking at me than actually studying. I was thankful I did not have his grades in maths, that was all I had to say.

**********

That night there was an initiation for the Forest Ridge. The poor first year students were dragged in mud, had to drink the older boys' saliva and other sick stuff. I was so thankful Wille had ordered people to go easy on me when I had my initiation last semester. We went into the palace, where the eggs waited. They had implemented that part of the initiation for the others too, it seemed like.

"So before you can go wash up and have your school uniforms, we will have a little special truth or dare for you. You can refuse to answer the question or do the dare, but then you will have an egg smashed in your head. Understood?" Henry said. The first years had already been through hell, so a little truth or dare round would not make much difference. There were six eggs per new student in the forest ridge. All eggs would be cracked before that night had ended.

"Simon and Wille, would you like to start with the questions?" Alexander asked. We had not been participating too much in the things prior that night. Wille nodded.

"Alvin, tell us a secret that we don't know about you," Wille asked one of the new boys. Alvin was a blonde kid with blue eyes. He had some freckles on his face. Wille's question was quite nice. It could be interpreted in different ways and he could choose how much he wanted to share himself.

"I am gay," Alvin said quietly. "And I have never told anyone before." He looked down at his shoes. His shoes were dirty and muddy after the initiation outside.

"Well you are in good company here at Hillerska then," Henry commented. "Simon and Wille here are gay too." That answer made Alvin breathe out.

"Hey. When did I say that I was gay, huh?" Wille asked. He never said that. He was just in love with me. A boy. So people of course assumed he was. I was gay, at least.

"Well you are in a relationship with Simon, so you are not straight, are you?" Alexander commented. It was typically them to only associate LGBTQ-people as just people being gay. It was not their fault they had grown up under a rock, I guessed.

"Well people can be LGBTQ in other ways than being gay, Alexander," Wille replied.

"What are you then, baby?" I teased. He looked at me with big eyes. We had never talked about our sexuality that way before. And now we did, in front of all the boys in the forest ridge.

"Simonsexual, obviously," Wille said with a grin and kissed me. I kissed him back hungrily.

"You guys, say if you need a room and we will excuse you, okay?" Walter teased.

"Well Henry is always sneaking on us, so does it matter that I kiss him in front of you?" Wille asked. That made the boys laugh.

"We are not all Henry, though," Alexander commented. "It is okay with us if you want to fuck each other senseless, but you don't need to do it before our eyes." Alexander was teasing.

"Hey. We are just kissing a little. Is that more than you can handle?" I replied teasingly.

"Simon, you are undressing Wille with your eyes," Walter said. That made them all laugh.

"It is not my fault he is pretty," I said. That made Wille smile. I knew he wanted to go back to the dorms early that night, to continue what we had begun earlier that morning. The night went on and soon the eggs were all cracked over people's heads.

Author's note

It was a while since I updated on here. I have been busy with my legal competition lately (we did not advance, but we had a fun time anyways). And a bit unplanned I am moving out from the place where I have been staying for the last 3,5 years during my law school studies. Hopefully the updates on here will be a bit more regular during the summer though. I just need to rest a bit. I hope you all have a nice summer. 

A.A.