The hotel room

The sunshine went through the window and made the room fill up with light. Wilhelm was still peacefully sleeping in the bed that could have been made of white fluffy clouds. The perfectly white sheets were around our bodies. I was gently spooning him, with an arm gently around his waist. He was still naked under the sheets. I was too. We had continued what we had started backstage at the release party when we came back to the hotel and were so tired we just fell asleep afterwards. And now he was laying right there looking as cute as he had ever been. So beautiful he took my breath away. I could barely keep myself from touching him. Caress his face with my fingers. Kiss his forehead tenderly. But I did not want to wake him up, so I stopped myself. It tingled in my whole body. Like it ached for him. Needed his touch. His scent filled my lungs and made me feel dizzy in love. How had I gotten so lucky to fall in love with someone as wonderful as him?

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he replied, almost half asleep. He then turned around to face me. Smiled. Made me want to kiss him even more. "I love you, Simon Eriksson." He repeated himself and caressed my cheek with his fingers. I took his face in my hand and pulled him closer and kissed him. The other hand was on his chest. The tingles in my body did not stop. They just increased as I kissed him, more and more hungrily. I kissed him down the neck and on the chest. I made him lay down on his chest and put my head where I could hear his heartbeat. Hugged him tightly.

"You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me," I said. It was true. Who would I have been if we had never met? Not in a million years would I have been in such a good place in my life without him. He was like my own kind of life miracle. And I wanted him for the rest of my life. I wanted him to be the man I walked down the wedding aisle to. The man I had kids with, if I ever had them. The person I wanted to hug me at every success and every downfall. The person I wanted to make out with after every gig I would ever have. The one I wanted to sleep next to me for the rest of the nights I had in my life. Because in his embrace I was safe. With him, it was as if nothing bad could ever hurt me. Us. He was like a part of me, living in another body. And I knew I could never live without him. He was stuck with me now, because I had chosen him.

"Says the literal sunshine of my life," he replied and leaned down to kiss my forehead. His lips made warmth spread through my entire skin and then through the very bones of my body. I looked up at him and his entire face was smiling back at me. "But you have a terrible morning breath, sweetheart." He was giggling at my reaction. What a way to kill the mood.

"You did not mind that when I kissed you though," I defended myself. I still remembered that morning after I came to Hillerska to help him through a panic attack. He had terrible morning breath that morning. He had teased me by blowing air at my face that morning. I at least did not torture him like that.

"The things you do for the cutest human being on earth," he said. "I would still kiss you if you smelled like that always, you know."

"Good thing there is toothpaste and toothbrushes, right?" I said. He nodded a little and kissed me. I pulled myself out of the bed, even if I had rather stayed in his arms. I did not care to put anything on to shield myself. I just walked up to the sink in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Moments later I felt Wille's strong arms around my waist. His lips on my neck, driving me crazy. Crazy for him. I looked at him through the bathroom mirror. He was truly gorgeous. The prettiest human to ever live.

"What about a shower and then some room service?" he suggested. I nodded. I could not resist him anymore, as if I ever could.