The bottles

The bullying did not stop. We had people who took pictures of us in the hallways daily. It was mostly third year boys. I had spoken to Erik about it and he was mad. He had told me that he would come to visit me that afternoon and that he would deal with my bullies for me. August was not in my brother's best books after what he did to me. They used to be friends when Erik attended Hillerska. I had a feeling that Erik was kind to him out of pity. Because he felt sorry for August. I would have felt more sympathy for him if he was not such an asshole to me. Not speaking of how he treated Simon. Simon and Sara were both staying after school. Sara was with Felice down in the stables, like they always were. And Simon was on top of me on the sofa in the library, reading a book. I caressed him over the head. Let my fingers play with his curls. Just having him close to me made me feel calm. As soon as he left me alone in this place I felt anxious. I did not feel safe here anymore. Not that I ever liked this place particularly. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my jeans.

"Baby I just need to get my phone," I said and gently slipped my hand down my pocket without disrupting Simon's reading. However he looked up at me and touched my face with his fingers.

"Who was it?" he asked.

"It is Erik. He writes he is here soon. He will deal with our bullies, he said," I replied.

"That's nice of him. Should we meet him outside?" he asked. I nodded and he stood up and helped me up from the sofa. We walked down to the parking lot where Erik would arrive. His car showed up and he walked out.

"Hi Wille," he said and walked up to me for a hug. "Nice to see you again, Simon." Simon smiled. Erik went in for a hug with Simon too, which Simon was not completely prepared for. They made some awkward handshake-hug thing and laughed.

"So they have made your life sour since the video came out then," Erik stated. We both nodded.

"They have been horrible, Erik. They are worse than paparazzi. Taking pictures of me and Simon whenever we are together," I explained. "And they are making comments about every little thing."

"If I were you I would just give them what they apparently want. Just snog the shit out of Simon in front of them. They are probably just jealous that you have such a cute boyfriend," Erik joked. Simon laughed. "But I will make sure they don't dare to act like idiots anymore. I promise." We walked up the little road to the school. Just talking about what had happened to us at school since we came back after the video was leaked. Simon and I no longer had our meals in the boy's dining room. We ate with the girls, as they left us alone. Some of them whispered a bit, but it was not nearly as frustrating as August and his pal's were. They were constantly making comments. Nasty comments. Comments about our love life. I wanted to be left alone. I did not want it to be such a big deal that I was in a relationship. A relationship that happened to be with a boy. The boys were all gathered in the common room. The three of us stepped inside.

"Crown prince Erik, what a pleasure to have you here," one of the boys said.

"Well I would have wished it was mutual," Erik replied. "Where is August?"

"I think he went to the bathroom," Vincent said. "So he is probably in his room." We went down the corridor leading to August's dorm together. He was the main bully. And the one who had leaked the video. Most likely anyways. Erik banged on his bedroom door.

"August, it is Erik," he called out. "Open the door please." He did not sound angry. But I knew he was really fuming. August opened the door. He looked at us. Was he high? His eyes looked weird. I looked at Simon, who seemed to have done the same observation.

"What the fuck, August?" Erik said. "What do you think you are doing? Huh? Do you think I find it funny that you bully my little brother and his boyfriend?"