The breakfast

Wilhelm was already awake when I woke up that morning. He was quietly looking at me. Just observing me sleep.

"Have you been spying on me?" I asked him. He giggled and his fingers travelled over my naked skin.

"Maybe I have," he replied.

"If you were not my boyfriend it would have been kind of creepy of you to look at me while I am sleeping, you know," I said. I giggled too.

"Lucky me that I am your boyfriend then," he said. I tickled him and he laughed. He tried to defend himself and in the process he pulled me closer to himself, until our lips met. His plan was probably to snog me until I forgot that I was tickling him. It worked. Those lips could make me forget anything else than what was right there in the moment. They made me want more. More of him. My hands were exploring his body, which was naked under the covers. We had fallen asleep like that the night before. It felt like fireworks going off when our skin met. He was so pretty. And the way he kissed me made me want him to never stop.

"Lucky me you are my boyfriend, Wille," I replied between our kisses. He kissed me down the neck. "Do you plan on giving me a love bite?" I was teasing him. I had given him several the night before. Now no one would miss that he was in a relationship. That we had chosen each other. That he was my lover. And I was his. And if I could choose he would be mine to love to the end of times.

"Maybe," he giggled. He kept on kissing my neck until he was satisfied with his work. Then he pulled me out of the bed towards his wardrobe. We needed to get clothed if we were attending breakfast.

"Let's see if I have something that might fit you," he said. He was a good four inches taller than I was. Anything in his wardrobe would be too big for me. It was just facts. But I did not mind wearing clothes that smelled like him. Sharing clothes was nothing a couple had not done before. He got some options out for me. A regular t-shirt would be the most neutral choice. But his blue long sleeved shirt was too tempting. He had worn it the night of our first kiss. I decided to borrow that shirt and a pair of jeans that apparently were too short for Wilhelm anyways. Wilhelm got dressed and then we got down to breakfast, hand in hand. We went towards the girls' dining room, as we had been eating with them since the video of us leaked. But we were stopped by some third year boys on the way.

"Hey. Wille and Simon. We heard what you did for August last night. We would like to apologise for how badly we have treated you," Vincent said. I looked at Wille. I was suspicious about them. It was not usual for them to be nice. Not to me.

"Um. The apology is accepted," Wille said.

"Would you guys want to eat with us today?" Vincent asked. Wilhelm and I looked at each other. If they made any rude comments while we were in there we would leave for the girls right away.

"Okay," I said. When we went inside all the boys were already sitting down. And their eyes were on me and Wille. Our connected hands.

"Here we have yesterday's heroes," one of the third year boys said. "Get some breakfast now boys. Saving lives must make you hungry." Wille and I made ourselves breakfast and sat down with the other boys. I had to be honest. I did not really trust them. But they were right about one thing. I was in fact ravenously hungry. Food had not looked better.

"Well you will have to thank Simon that August is still alive. Without him, August would have ended up much worse than he did," Wilhelm said.

"Well good job then, Simon," Vincent said.

"And he is not just a life saver. He is apparently also very good at stealing his boyfriend's clothes," Henry said. I blushed.

"And you apparently know what all Wilhelm's clothes look like," Walter teased Henry. "And that is not weird in any way." He was clearly sarcastic.

"Well if you have eyes, you see that Simon is wearing a blue very Wilhelm sized shirt," Henry replied. "It is not rock science, dummy."

"You two fight like an old married couple, I swear. If it was not common knowledge who our queer couple was in this room, I would have betted that it was you two," Alexander said. We all laughed. Wilhelm held my hand under the table. I smiled at him. He was so insanely beautiful.

"Well there is no talk about who the couple is in this room. Just look at them. Simon looks at Wille like he hung the moon just for him," Vincent said. Most boys seemed to agree on that. And I felt warm. Embarrassed for all the attention.

"Aww. Now you made poor Simon blush," Alexander commented.

"I am not blushing," I defended myself.

"Yes you are, baby," Wilhelm said. He touched my chin with his fingers. That made me feel even warmer on the inside. Now in a little more pleasant way. In the "the guy next to me who happens to be my gorgeous boyfriend is touching me in front of half of our schoolmates and calls me his baby" way.