𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

The house was quiet when I walked in. Both of my parents had gone to sleep, and I made my way upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes; underwear and a big tshirt.

Even though I had an office job, I still have school, too. And lots of schoolwork to catch up on. I had mostly A's in all of my classes, but just wanted to finish up on some homework for the night.

As I layed in bed, staring at my laptop and the blank doc of the essay I was supposed to be writing, my mind traveled to Liam and our night. I thought about how he told me to take my panties off.

And I did.

Right there, underneath the table where anyone could have seen.

I wouldnt have done that with anyone else besides Liam. For some reason, I trusted him unlike I trusted anyone else. I knew he wouldn't have embarrassed me or made me feel stupid.

Before I knew it, I was wet from the memory. My computer was starting to burn my bare thighs, and I took it off to place it next to me. I was laying on my back, and my hands traveled down to my underwear. I teased myself, tracing my fingers on the outside of them. I imagined Liam sitting in front of me, his thick hands going this in place of mine.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes were closed, and I separated my legs some more to give Liam...to give myself more access. I thought about what he would say if he knew I was doing this thinking about him. Would he be turned on by it? Or would he think I wasn't normal?

"Liam..." I moaned out, feeling my fingers on my clit. If only they were his inside of me, two fingers pumping in and out and his thumb pressing down on my clit. Just the thought of it made me so close to coming.

I wanted him to be here right now. Not Daniel, not anyone else but him. I needed him. I needed his fingers, his mouth, his cock, anything he had that would help release the pit building up inside of my stomach.

When I finally did, I was a panting mess. I rolled over, shoving my computer to the bottom of my bed and deciding I would much rather go to sleep than write an essay.

And I made up my mind that night; I have actual feelings, real feelings for Liam Wolf.