𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Do you want to shower?" Liam asked. I looked over at him, and nodded. I didn't want to go to bed all sweaty, plus his come was kind of just...on me, right now.

He nodded as well and got up out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I heard water running, so I went to go and get up out of bed as well, pulling the sheets with me to try and cover myself as best I could. I pressed my feet to the floor, but just as I put pressure of them to stand up, I couldn't.

Liam appeared at the doorway of the room, a towel around his waist. He gave me a silly look.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't stand." I replied, kind of embarssed. How was I supposed to tell him I couldn't take him? That I couldn't handle him?

"What?" He asked again, stepping to stand in front of me. I tried standing up again, but my feet wobbled, and he had to catch me so I wouldn't fall. My legs were too weak.

Then, he chuckled and picked me up bridal style, leading me towards the bathroom. As he did, I watched where we were going then looked at him. He was already staring at me, and I smiled up at him. He bent down and kissed me, and as he did, sat me in the bathtub.

Liam turned off the water and opened up the cabinet behind his bathroom mirror, pouring some fancy epsom salt's I've never heard of into the warm water. Then, he left.

I looked down, and saw my body was covered with bubbles. I leaned my head back, wetting my entire head of hair instead of just my ends.

I took this as my chance to admire the bathroom. It was just as fancy as the rest of the house, and impressed me. Everything was decorated in black and white, and there were candles surrounding the tub. I wondered if Liam planned this.

I thought Liam had left for good. But then, he showed back up at the door with two full glasses of wine.

"Would you care if I joined you?" He asked, standing in the doorway, still wrapped in nothing but a towel. I smiled and leaned over the edge.

"It's your tub, Mr. Wolf." I said with a smile on my face. He let out a small laugh and handed me one of the glasses. I gladly excepted it and took a sip.

Liam lit all of the candles with a lighter he pulled out from another cabinet. He then turned the light off and dropped his towel and got in across from me, and I couldn't help but look down. When I looked up back at his face, he was staring back at me.

He grabbed his glass of wine and sipped it, and I copied his actions. Now, it was just the two of us alone, sitting in his tub with nothing but the candlelight, bubbles surrounding us and the taste of wine and each other in our mouths.

"Come here. Let me wash your hair." Liam said to me. I put my wine glass down on the edge of the tub and got in between his legs.

I felt his strong hands caress my arms before moving up to my hair. He played with the ends before coming up to my scalp, scrubbing lightly. I started closing my eyes, the wine suddenly hitting me again.

"This stuff is strong." I said, picking my glass back up. I felt Liam's chest behind me vibrate and chuckle.

"Yeah. It's imported from Barbaresco, Italy. Called Roagna Crichet Paje." He informed me. I looked at my glass, taking another sip.

"Is it expensive?" I wondered. Not that it mattered, but it was interesting to hear Liam talk about these things. These things I knew nothing about. These things he seemed to know everything about.

"A little. But for you, it's worth it." He said, playing with the ends of my hair.

"How much?" I wondered. I felt him sigh, knowing I wasn't gonna stop asking.

"Depends where you get it from. This bottle was nine hundred. But it can vary from six hundred to six thousand, depending on how big the bottle to how old, things like that."

I got wide eyes and slightly turned to look at him, surprised.

"Nine hundred dollars?" I confirmed. He only smiled at me and turned me back around, rinsing my hair with his hands.

I took another sip.

Then, I relaxed some more. My head was heavy, and I was drained, but I wasn't tired. I just wanted to be here, against him, in the bath. Just the two of us.

He bent down and kissed my neck, giving me butterflies.

"Gabrielle...you really are beautiful." I heard him say.

I was never good at receiving compliments, nor have I ever received so many in my life than since I met Liam.

So, I didn't say anything at all. Instead, I turned around and kissed him. I tasted wine, even though no glass was between us.

We pulled away after a second, and stared into each other's eyes. I laughed.

"I think I'm drunk." I said. He nodded, and I could tell by his eyes, he agreed.

"Me too." He said, saying what I already knew.

I was one sip away from finishing my glass, and so was Liam. Without saying anything, we picked our glasses up and decided to finish them at the same time. But, because of how close we were together in the big tub, our glasses clashed, and wine spilled in the tub.

Liam laughed, and so did I. I was about to get up from the once clear water that was now turning slightly red, but Liam grabbed my arm. He kissed my face, lips landing on my cheek and forehead. I smiled a little, and decided I needed to get up. I didn't know what soaking in wine-water would do to my ph.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking concerned. I shook my head, smiling at the obvious water change.

"I spilled wine." I said. He looked down, shrugged, and then chuckled.

"It's called vinotherapy. Completely safe."

I hesitated, back sat back in the tub anyway, curious.

"You just made that up." I said. He shook his head.

"No. It's a process people do with residue of wine and the pulp of it is rubbed or soaked into your skin. Look."

He took his glass and poured in the remaining sip of wine from it, the water getting a little darker. Then, he put his hand out for me to take.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked.

I nodded my head and took his hand. Liam pulled me back down over to him, and a little bit of water spilled out of the tub. He didn't care, but smiled and kissed me lightly. Not like the other kisses we had tonight; rough, hungry, needy. But light, and just as passionate.

I don't know if it was the wine or the candlelight and mood, but when he pulled me down with him and asked if I trusted him, I realized something then and there...

I was falling for him.