𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Me and Liam packed bags for myself, my mom and my dad. We dropped my parents' bags off at the hospital so they could be a little bit more comfortable with their own belongings for however long they had to stay.

We went to get takeout from The Wok, a Chinese food place a few blocks away from Liam's condo. I would've never thought Liam, an upscale, multiple house owning, expensive Italian food loving man would be going to get Chinese takeout with me on a random week night.

But I wasn't complaining. I liked seeing this vulnerable, homey side that he didn't show often.

So there we layed, curled up on his couch watching a stupid movie I wasn't really focused on. I was more focused on the fact that I was here right now, watching the big buildings outside from his ceiling to floor windows more than the tv screen and sipping expensive wine he had stored away he let us drink tonight.

Eventually, I was able to pull myself away from the outside view and Liam's warm body beside me. I got up off of the couch to brush my teeth and throw away my takeout trash when Liam sighed frustrated.

"Where are you going? It's just getting good. This is the part where he beats up the asshole to try and get the girl." He said, shuffling in his seat to try and get a better view of the tv.

"I'm just brushing my teeth. Ill be right back." I answered.

I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth like I said I'd do. Then, when I walked back to the living room, I saw Liam lying there. He looked so hot, with his hair a little messed up and his legs slightly spread.

I could see the baginess at the crotch of his sweatpants and wished I could be on top of it. As if he could read my thoughts, though, Liam patted the space, signalizing me to sit down in his lap.

I did as I was told, and made my way over to sit in his lap. I settled in, his legs wrapped around my waist and entangled up in my own legs. His hands rubbed up and down my arms, feeling my skin against his own.

I sat up a little to grab my glass that was on the table, sipping it. Toothpaste and wine was not a good flavor combination, but eventually the wine overpowered the toothpaste and made it managable.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you." I said, reaching up again to put my glass back down. The movie was over, and the credits were now starting to roll. I felt one of his hands leave my arm and grab my chin, turning my face to look up at his.

"You don't ever have to thank me, Gabrielle." He said, staring into my eyes. I smiled, and he bent his head down to kiss me. I kissed him back with ease, still getting used to the feeling of our lips pressed onto each other's.

As we continued to kiss, the connection deepened. I felt Liam's tongue lick and nibble at my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth some. Soon enough, we began french kissing and our tongues danced a rythym that felt so familiar.

Liam's right hand made it's way to my neck, then down my arm. Then, both of his hands went to my waist and legs, rubbing me all over. I pressed my butt up against him, which made him slightly moan.

"Mm." I felt his deep voice vibrate deep into my mouth, which only made me even more wet for him than I was already becoming.

I kept pressing myself against Liam, and he started grinding on me. It reminded me of the night we went dancing at that club. Except then, he had a girlfriend. And then, I wouldve never been able to imagine myself here.

"Get on top of me." Liam mumbled on my lips. His hands were on my waist, and they strongly turned me around so that I was straddling him.

I touched his neck and held onto it, his hands on my butt to pull our bodies close and press them together. The kisses were getting quick and sloppy, but Liam slowed them down with his tongue to make them feel more passionate.