Ch 10. Ava

"Fishnets and stilettos. Tiffany you sure that you'll be able to run?"- Harmony's voice held concern.

"Nope, I'll just walk away."- Tiffany chuckled.

Her aim at lightening the mood was working as everyone's lips cracked into a smile.

"Trust me, nobody ever requested to wear the most delicate fishnets and those high stilettos on a mission."- Jeongin crossed his arms.

"Isn't that the whole point of wearing it? Nobody will think twice about her being a threat."- Sasha emphasized with a grin.

I made sure that all the in-ear pieces were working fine. And checked the connection stability as well.

"Let's go through the plan once more, shall we ?"- Hyunjin suggested.

"So, we will get inside the venue and scatter ourselves. Make any conversations if required. And some fifteen minutes later we will begin with the distraction."- Olivia explained.

"By that time I'll try to access the security system of the venue and manipulate it into our requirements."- I confirmed.

"And we need to locate the target and secure it without getting caught. So that will be improvised at the scene because we don't know where our target will be placed at. Did you three memorize the building layout?"- Sasha voiced.

"We did, I hope. But the problem will be with securing the target and leaving discreetly. Even if we get the ring, leaving with it will prove to be challenging."- Tiffany frowned.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to complete it well and fine. You all are awesome. Each one of you are extremely capable."- Hyunjin encouraged.

Jeongin nodded with a chuckle.

"Just make sure to remember after getting there that you don't know each other at all."- Hyunjin suggested.

"Uh isn't that a basic thing?"- Olivia raised her eyebrows.

Tiffany and I chuckled.

We spent all of our time training and planning for this task.

All of us were nervous.

We had experience with handling missions but this one is nerve-wracking on some other level.

And that is because we were shouldering the responsibility of protecting the council.

Chris had hope that only we can bring them victory.

I know that we can but it is just that we were taking too much of a risk.

If we leave any minimum trace of ourselves it'd be the end of everything.

Another thing that makes me worry is about Tiffany's word to Minho.

Tiffany always keeps her words. She's a God nonetheless.

But that can't be. How can she leave? Where would she go? She has too many enemies.

Fate has never been any kind to her.

I sighed.

"Tiffany is looking like she's really just going to a party or clubbing must i point."- Jisung snickered.

Her dark cranberry painted lips and long sleek hair hanging loose down her back added onto her fishnet aesthetic.

"Are you sure that you're not the one going for the role of distraction? Everyone's just gonna gawk at you tho."- Changbin joked.

"Nah, my girls be doing it better."- Tiffany smiled.

True. Harmony and Olivia were looking real good.