Ch 13. Terry

I knew that my knuckles were turning white. What in the actual hell!

** ad1x01 has unblocked you **

** ad1x01 has sent you a message **

** ad1x01 : Fuck off rat **

** ad1x01 has blocked you **

And then I saw it.

The candy sitting royally inside the glass case.

A chuckle left my lips.

And soon it turned to a loud breathy laughter.

They had got their hands on the ring and only a fool would be still lingering around.

They had definitely got away as well.

That woman got it.

I can't believe that they sent a woman to secure the ring.

That's not absurd though. The agents recruit trained professionals, be it a man or woman.

But Daniel was looking feral.

The look in his eyes clearly showed how bad he wanted to strangle that woman.

And. Do. Not. Get. Me. Started. On. The. Shit. Who. Blocked. Me.

If I ever get to meet that little shit I'm surely gonna kill them.

I gritted my teeth.

Soobin sighed.

"This can't be..."- Beomgyu was in utter disbelief.

"We can still get it right?"- Hyuka clenched his fists.

"I hate to be pessimistic but I honestly think that we can't really do anything in this case."- I can't believe my words. This is not how it was supposed to end.

My eyes rested on Daniel.

He looked at me once and then balled up his fists.

He abruptly turned back and slammed his fist on the glass case.

Beomgyu and Soobin visibly flinched while Hyuka took a step back.

I know what he's thinking right now.

And this never ends up well and good.

He brought up his fist on the half broken glass once more, only more violently this time.

Nobody uttered a word.

Not even me.

He picked up the candy and finally turned back to face us.

His eyes sent a chill slithering down my spine.

The others looked on the ground to avoid his gaze.

"If i get to see her again..!"- He started to say with his eyes on the candy.

And suddenly he dropped it.

"I will make sure to crush her ruthlessly!"- His voice was laced with venom as he stepped on the candy and crushed it beneath his heel.

"I will make sure to show her Hell!"- His words held a massive weight of resolution as he took a couple of steps towards the exit of the room.

"What now?"- Soobin asked.

I was riding with Soobin and Beomgyu in my car.

I was driving obviously as I can't let my baby get a scratch due their mindless driving.

Daniel was in no position to drive safely so I insisted on letting Hyuka drive him to the Hotel.

"We go to the Hotel and get humiliated."- Beomgyu said in a striking monotone.

"We are even running late! The winners are already there and we are only leaving now."- I sighed.

"I hope that Daniel won't do something rash! The woman will probably be there!"- Soobin's voice held worry.

"You can toss that hope out the window!  You think that Daniel will sit quiet with defeat in front of some woman? And that too with someone who deceived him? He is definitely going to do something rash!"- Beomgyu groaned.

"Shit! We can't even hold him back!"- Soobin mumbled.

"This whole competition was a cursed one in the first place! How can the Neo-politicians expect us to win against the agents in completing missions? That is literally their job, so obviously they'll be winning at it!"- Beomgyu ranted.

"I know right? And Terry, did Namjoon Kim really request Daniel to take part in this?"- Soobin turned his head to me anticipating any possible answer.

"Well, yes he did tell him personally to participate, but I don't know much about it!"- I  nodded.

There's nothing much to know actually. If Namjoon is supporting something, it's always due to a worthy cause.

Now that we have lost, I can't really guess what worth he was trying to show to all of us this time.

However, I still have a morsel of hope left in me. Maybe it's out of respect. Or maybe it's out of exhaustion.

Maybe and just maybe, Namjoon is aiming to try and end the growing hostilities between the two councils.

However, I have no idea how competing with each other will do any help to each other.

Daniel personally is never going to let it go.

This is only going to add fuel to the flame.

...........................................................................

** vote and comment ! ^_^ **