07

Emil's POV:

Matteo has been forward like this in the past, when we were early in our relationship. Contrary to his brother's thoughts that he has the perfect, innocent little brother, my Omega is perfect, but he is not innocent. He's definitely the sex addict in our relationship, and him not wanting to have sex for over a month was kind of surprising.

Well, with his insecurities, it was not surprising per say, but it was new in our lives.

That's why I'm so taken aback now, although I'm turned on and want nothing more than to fuck my mate and show him who owns him.

"Baby boy, are you sure?" I ask Matteo, his eyes lowering and his cheeks a beautiful shade of pink. "I don't want you to feel as though you need to do this. Just two days ago you were hiding from me and did not want me to see you and now you are all forward."

Matteo doesn't look at me. "Yes," he mumbles, taking his hands off of me and crossing his arms.

"I don't want to rush you, angel," I coo, lifting his chin and taking in his irritated expression. "I promise that I'm just hesitant about pushing you too far too soon. It has nothing to do with your scars."

He purses his lips. "Well, if you're going to spend my heat with me, I'm probably going to beg you to fuck me, so we might as well practice now."

"Practice?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and smirking at him.

His face gets even redder, which I didn't even think was possible. He seems a bit nervous, which is a bit concerning, but he's hard and I can see lust in his eyes.

"If you feel panicked at any point, you need to tell me," I order him, carrying him from the pool to the small room where we can clean the chlorine water off before going inside.

Matteo keeps trying to show himself off to get me to make a move on him.

"I'm not doing anything until I have you in our bed," I say, smacking his ass firmly and making him squeak.

He pouts, closing his eyes when I start to rub shampoo into his hair. He tenses a bit when I rub down his belly and back, over some of the more prominent scars. Before I can say anything to comfort him, he manages to relax and leans back against me.

I'm sure he's nervous and is acting more confident than he really feels, but I know him. If he doesn't look like he's confident and has any discomfort, I will stop.

I'm not worried about losing control; my wolf and I are more concerned about our mate being happy and fully relaxed than getting off. I put a small amount of conditioner in Matteo's hair and then proceed to take care of my own hair.

Matteo loves being taken care of, and despite the past month of chaos and uncertainty, that clearly has not changed. He's all purrs and his muscles are fully relaxed as I clean him up and leave teasing kisses all over his body.

"Don't tease me if you're not going to do anything," he mumbles, and I smack his ass once again, making him whimper.

I suck on his mate mark, making him groan and his breathing gets heavier. "How about you keep your smart mouth shut and let me do what I want with my Omega?" I growl, making him huff.

So much for the shy, innocent Omega that everyone else seems to think he is. Matteo can definitely be bratty when he doesn't get what he wants, but I'll be sure to make him think twice.

"Because you're not doing what I want, daddy," he chirps, way to upbeat for the obedient Omega that the world sees him as.

If only they knew how he really acts... they'd be shocked, but I wouldn't have him any other way. It just makes it more fun to me to take the little brat.