12

Matteo's POV:

I'm not in my standard headspace when I wake up, and I can already tell this is going to be a rough heat. I know that being in the presence of an Alpha can make a heat worse, and it looks as though this is how it's going to be for this heat. My entire body aches, my cramps are making me want to cry, and all of my instincts are telling me that the sweatshirt I have on is too much.

I struggle to pull it off, but I'm so disoriented that I can't get it off. It leaves me whining and freaking out; how am I supposed to present myself to my Alpha if I'm covered?!

"Shh," I hear a soothing, loving voice coo. "It's okay, let me."

I go still and feel my Alpha strip off the sweatshirt and pull me into his arms. I'm wincing as he does so, my stomach cramps are throbbing and my body is begging to be used and abused by my Alpha.

"I'm going to take care of you, relax," Emil says in a guttural voice, taking off his shirt and underwear as I lay beside him, panting. "Good boy."

I whine. "Alpha, I need you."

"I know, my love, I know." He spreads my legs and lays between them.

I arch my back and nearly howl in pleasure as he spreads my ass cheeks and shoves his face in between them, licking over my hole. I cry out in pleasure and feel his hands grip my hips and I can feel my slick dripping out all over his face and my thighs.

Emil nips on my inner thigh and pulls away, licking his lips. "You taste so sweet baby boy," he purrs, leaving bites and kisses up my body and finding my lips. "I love you so much."

"Alpha," I plead, pouting my bottom lip. "I need you..."

"Where do you need your Alpha, baby boy?" he teases, prodding my hole with his pointer finger and circling it just inside of my hole but not giving me what I need.

"Inside!" I beg, trying to rock my hips down on his finger to no avail. "Daddy, I need you inside... please?"

He lets out a pleased grumble. "Hm, I much prefer that to being called Alpha," he says, rubbing his hard cock against my hole but not putting it in.

"Daddy," I whine. "I need you to breed me."

"Hm, you want my knot? You want to carry my pups?" he asks, as if he doesn't know that I want it.

As if I haven't asked him already and made it clear what I want from him. That I want to start a family with him, that I want him to fuck me until I pass out, that I want to be bred by him.

"Yes, daddy!" I cry, and he finally presses his cock in.

"Fuck, I'm going to fill you up," he growls, his eyes going gold as he starts to let his wolf take over his mind. "Everyone will know who your daddy is, won't they?"

I nod, whimpering as he slowly pushes his cock in and pulls it out even slower. I know he's doing it on purpose to tease me, but I need him to fuck me right now.

"Please!" I almost scream, trying to get him to move quicker. "Daddy, please just knot me!"

"Fine, since you asked so nicely," he whispers, kissing my cheek and then my lips.