17

Emil's POV:

Matteo is not happy about going to Italy, and he has made that really clear to me. He knows I will reject the offer, even last minute, if he really does not want to go, but he has told me that he doesn't want to upset Lorenzo by making me stay home. Plus, he doesn't want to leave Everest to go without him, and if we decide not to go, Matias and Everest will have to take a normal airline flight and not use our private jet.

Matias lost use of his private jet when he quit the company, but I respect his decision. If what was best for Matteo was to leave the company, I would do it too, but I've gotten people working for me to ensure I have plenty of time for my mate.

Matteo has been thrilled about his early pregnancy, as am I, but his excitement is something else. He keeps looking in the full length mirror and grinning at himself. Since he's only a month in, he's not showing yet, but werewolf pregnancies only last for seven months so he'll start showing in his second or third month most likely.

"Baby, come pack your bag," I call, nodding toward the suitcase I've laid out for Matteo.

Since we're already going to be in Italy for a late night dinner party, I've decided we're going to stay away from Germany for a few days. Everest and Matias are as well, so my baby boy won't be lonely, but he isn't too thrilled.

Little does he know, we're not staying in his hometown.

Matias and Everest have spoke about a human town that they went to stay in several months ago that they loved, and it's apparently a great place to get away from work and the chaos of every day life. So, I booked the four of us a big vacation home to stay in, though Matias insisted he didn't want me to pay for everything.

It was rather pointless for him to complain; I'm not paying for things because I think I'm better than him, I simply make a lot more money from my position. Since he left the company, he does not make as much money through his online job, so I have no qualms with covering things.

I make enough, and Everest is a good friend to my mate. This is for my mate's benefit, not because I want to humiliate Matias with handouts. I tried to explain that to him, but he wasn't too enthusiastic about it, anyway.

"I don't feel like it," Matteo whines. "Can't you pack it for me?"

I roll my eyes and walk over to where he's admiring himself in the mirror. I cup his belly with my hands and kiss the side of his head.

"You're not going to show for another month or so," I tell him, slowly guiding him away from the mirror. "Let's go pack. We're going to be gone for a week."

He groans, sitting in my lap instead of going to get his clothes from the closet.

"Baby, go start packing."

"We have, like, three hours until we have to leave!" Matteo whines, pressing his nose into my mate mark. "I don't want to pack... I'd rather do something else."

He grinds down on my groin, making a low groan bubble in my throat. Of course, Matteo hears it and continues to slowly move, purposefully teasing me.

"Well, I want you to pack," I whisper in his ear, my voice a bit strained. "Pack and get all of your stuff ready, then we can use the time we have left to do what you want."

That catches his attention, especially since he has been very horny lately and desperate for my attention whenever he can get it. It doesn't always make it easier to get him to do what I want, but he knows he has to pack eventually.

"Fine," Matteo chirps, getting off of me and grabbing his empty suitcase. "What am I supposed to pack?"

"Clothes," I respond, folding a pair of my pants and putting them in my bag. "I will pack our toiletries in my bag, so just pack your clothes. Make sure you bring a swimsuit."