09

Emil's POV:

Matteo can be quite stubborn, so bringing up his desire to have babies was sure to win him over. I'm pretty pleased by how easy it was.

I drag my mate to a nearby bush and make sure no one is looking when he strips himself naked and shifts. My heart aches for my Omega; it's clear that he's nervous because he's whining and hiding behind the bush, as his scars are visible all over his pelt and face.

I shift as well and grab his scruff gently, dragging him out with me. I'm pleased that he does not try to fight me and instead tries to hide under me, which doesn't bother me since I knew he'd be nervous about being seen by others.

Everest bounds right over to us, yipping at my mate.

I'm glad these two were willing to meet up with us, but I know how much Matias cares about my mate, so I'm not surprised. Plus, Everest is the only friend that my mate has and Everest is quite the loyal friend despite being known to me as the unruly American.

I nudge my mate forward and sit down, but Matteo blatantly refuses to move. My mate presses himself right up against my chest and tries to bury himself into my fur.

Everest snorts and lays down on his stomach, trying to plead with Matteo through small whines. He whines until Matias trots over my nips his mate's ear.

"Get them to leave our mate alone," my wolf orders me, clearly happy with how much attention were getting from our little one right now.

I mentally growl. "He needs to get comfortable with his wolf form and Everest is his friend."

My wolf huffs but settles down.

I nudge Matteo again, growling softly.

He whimpers, but he can clearly tell that it's not going to sway me. Reluctantly, Matteo walks toward Everest and barely gets time to react when the other Omega pounces on him.

I have to stop myself from snarling and getting Matteo back to make sure he's completely safe. I know that Everest won't hurt him; he's a sweet guy and he's just trying to help Matteo feel comfortable.

Besides, my little mate can protect himself. He easily shoves Everest off of him and knocks Everest down before running back to me and trying to hide behind me.

I don't sense any stress from my mate mark, but I can feel some uncertainty. He's not scared but he has very little experience playing with other Omegas in wolf form. My little one didn't have friends growing up, so of course he'd be unsure.

Matias cocks his head when Everest looks back at him and walks over to me, sitting beside me as Everest chases Matteo out from behind me.

My mate tackles Everest and this time I can see that he's having a bit more fun. He's not rushing back to me, though he continues to look back, probably just making sure I'm still there to protect him if he needs it.

After twenty minutes of play fighting with Everest, Matteo rushes back to me and cuddles against my chest. Everest does the same to Matias, yipping to Matteo before rushing off and encouraging Matias to follow him.

I lay down on my side and Matias curls up next to me, purring as he settles down. I close my eyes to rest a bit when he starts to nuzzle against my cheek and nip my fur. I growl lowly, looking down at my little brat.

He whines and gets up, wagging his tail and lowering his front half, trying to get me to play. His childish behavior is extremely endearing, so I get myself up and start to chase him around.

I'm not trying too hard, since he's seeming to have a lot of fun running off and teasing me. Eventually, when I've had enough of his teasing and running away, I tackle him and grumble as I keep him beneath me.