11

Emil's POV:

Matteo is not one of the Omegas to lay down and wait for his heat to hit; it should be hitting any day now, but he's been relentless with movement. Of course, I want him to lay down and relax, but instead he's been pacing.

From the time he wakes up until he's going to sleep, he spends most of his time walking around the house. Since I got time off from work once his preheat hit, I've been constantly watching him.

"Baby boy, relax," I try, but he shoots me a dark look and keeps pacing relentlessly. "If you need to get some energy out, we can go to the pool..."

That makes him perk up a bit and he immediately strips off his clothes. He grabs my arm and grumbles when I won't hurry up, which has me slapping his right ass cheek.

"Watch the attitude, brat," I say, following him outside and watching him remove the pool cover and dive in.

He seems to enjoy the pool. After twenty minutes of swimming, he floats on his back with his eyes closed.

I take off my clothes and make sure we have towels before I get in as well and scoop him up. It clearly surprises him as he jolts and his eyes fly open, but he quickly relaxes in my arms.

"You look so beautiful, baby boy," I say, and a small smile pulls at his lips and his cheeks turn pink. "Are you sure you want me to try to knock you up during this heat? We can always wait, baby."

Matteo's eyes open. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"Of course not, but you're still quite young and I know that many werewolves do have pups while they're you, I don't want you to feel obligated," I say, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "So tell me now, because it's not too late to get birth control or some other contraceptive."

He shakes his head. "No, I want to," he says, moving to wrap his legs around my waist and his arms over my shoulders. "I want to."

"Okay, baby, I believe you," I respond, pecking his lips. "As soon as it's confirmed though, I need to call your brother."

Matteo narrows his eyes. "My brother?"

"Yes, I told him he'd be the first person I'd call once I knocked you up because he disliked me so much... he's not my biggest fan now, but he's grown to like me more, and I have been kinder to him as well."

"I mean... as long as it's not, like, bragging," he mumbles. "Because Everest told me he still feels bad sometimes that he can't have babies because he thinks Matias wants pups but won't admit it because he doesn't want Everest to feel bad."

Goddess, he's so sweet...

"Baby, I'm not doing it to brag. It's more teasing your brother because he doesn't like the idea of me fucking his little brother," I say, squeezing his thigh and then reaching for his cock. "Of course, I like the idea of fucking you very much."

He whimpers. "You said we have to wait until my heat starts," he says, shaking a bit because I haven't had sex with him for a few days now and he's definitely a sex addict. "Daddy..."

"Oh, I'm not going to let you come," I growl, letting go of his cock but moving to squeeze his ass cheeks. "Not until you're in heat."

Matteo pouts and crosses his arms. "I thought you loved me."

"You know I love you, baby boy." I kiss his forehead and carry him out of the pool. "Are you tired yet or are you going to keep pacing?"

Matteo shrugs. "I don't know."

I wrap him up in a towel after having him rinse off outside in the shower, and then he runs off to our room. I go back to my office to check my emails to make sure there's nothing pressing before I shut off my computer. When I try to open our bedroom door, it's locked.