𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

February 05, 1998 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

A month. Thats how long its been since Veda had stayed in with me. If you told me 3 years ago I'd be living with some girl that I helped when she tripped I'd laugh in your face and tell you you're one great comedian.

She hasn't told me yet her situation why she came here or how she did but I didn't want to push her for answers so I waited patiently until she'd tell me, but I didn't mind, all I needed to know was that she wasn't using me and that she genuinely liked my company, and so far she's proven that.

Nothing much has happened the past month although we've had a lot of sweet moments together that you'd question if we were just friends or a couple, I had asked Brian for advice what to do, I knew I was falling for her and I was accepting that. Brian said just to let things flow, if we were meant to be then thats what would happen, if we weren't meant to be, which I hope was not the case, we wouldn't end up together.

Veda had also found a job in a cafe near us, so while I'd be recording somewhere or rehearsing she'd be in the cafe working. As for my birthday I had a party at Lou's house since it was my 18th, it was incredibly fun, Veda took care of me when I was drunk since she didn't drink.

"Nick, could you go with me to the bank? if its fine with you of course.." She trails off as she comes into my room sitting beside me "of course" I shrugged, I didn't have anything to do today since it was a free day anyways.

"Alright thanks" She smiles as she kisses my cheek, something we'd been doing a lot "I'll just get dressed alright?" I get up "ok" she smiles. Finally, I had finished changing and we go drive to the nearby bank.

As we get there I open up her door and lock the car as we make our way to the bank.

February 05, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

"Ladys first" Nick grins as he opens the door to the bank making me chuckle at his actions "thank you mr. Nickolas gene Carter" I grinned "Of Course my lady" Nick smiles as he closes the door "hey could I maybe have an autograph?" someone suddenly comes up to us.

"Sure" nick sighs as he tries to keep his happy face on, he had told me sometimes it would get tiring not getting privacy in public but he wouldn't change what he had for the world "You and your girlfriend are really cute together by the way" The girl exclaims enthusiastically "thank you.." nick chuckles nervously as he goes red "of course, thank you again" she says as she leaves.

"sorry" he mumbled "its whatever" I laugh at his sheepish expression, we fall in line and wait for us to be called next "next!" the lady spoke loud enough for us to hear, we go the the girl who has a joyful smile played on her face.

"Good Afternoon, how can I help?" She grins "Uhm well her card isn't working in the ATM so I wanted to check whether its the card or.." Nick trails off "alright, have you tried reinserting the card in the ATM?" she asks.

"yes we have" I reply "hm ok what about.. have you tried another persons card? maybe the ATM was down or something?" The girl tries "yes, I withdraw there all the time" nick replied as he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Alright, if its ok may I borrow the card to check if there's anything wrong with it?" She asks as she encodes something on her computer "of course, hold on" I rummage through my purse looking for my card, finally I find it and hand it to the girl.

"well?" Nick queries as he notices her confused expression "it says right here the card hasn't been registered yet... let me try again" She responded.

Then it hit me. The guy, Chase and Chance, saying something about timelines when the card didn't work, it was manufactured in the future of course it wouldn't work! how dumb could I be?!

"Actually never mind, could we just register for another card?" I laughed nervously "alright, We'll have to make a new bank account though because we can't get into the information on this card" She remarked.

"thats alright" nick responds for me "ok well please just wait over there" She points to a couch "the girl there will help you just wait 'til she calls for you, thank you" She continues as she points to the table with 2 chairs in front of it which was near the couch "Ok thank you so much" I smile as me and Nick make our way to the couch.

"I'm sorry this is taking quite long" I state as I played with his hand "its alright don't worry about it" He smiles down at me "Next!" The other lady says after a few minutes, me and nick sit not he two chairs in front.

"Afternoon" She greets "what can I help you two with today?" She questions "my gi- my friend is registering for a new card" nick stated as he goes red and my eyes widen a little at what he was gonna call me.

"Ok.. please fill out this form" The girl hands a paper to me "and your card should be ready in about 10 minutes maximum since there are not too much people, oh and how much will you be placing in the card?" The girl asks.

"400 dollars please" I respond as I took my wallet out to get the 400 dollars "ok th-" the girl starts when Nick cuts her off reaching into his pocket "No make that 1,400" Nick reached into his pocket.

"nick!" I whisper yell kicking him on the shin "ouch!" he yelps quite loud making the girl look at him sternly "sorry" he quickly apologizes "what was that for?" he asks still rummaging through his wallet.

"uhm just 400 dollars please" I look at the girl "no 1,400" nick corrects.

"400"

"1,400"

"400"

"1,400"

I go to speak again when the lady speaks up "Please! make up your mind! God damnit, thank god I'm single" the lady mutters the last part to herself "oh were- were not" I chuckled anxiously "whatever you say girl" she says.

"so, how much is it?" she continues a tired look replacing her enthusiastic facade "1,400" Nick states sternly "no-" I try to change the amount "I have now entered the price. No going back" the lady warns sternly, damn was she was scary.

I decided to just shut up now scared of the lady still glaring at nick.

"alright your number is number 20 once its called claim your card right there, thank you. Next!" A smile played on her face again as she entertains the next customer "I hate you nick" I frowned at him "I love you too" He chuckles.

"I'm serious nick! stop just giving me everything I need, you've helped me enough, save some money for yourself" I remarked sternly "Im sorry" Nick kisses my head as we wait on the couch "its alright, just please don't waste what you have on me ok?" I lean my head on his shoulder "its not wasting but if it makes you feel better then fine."

"hey I wonder whats with your card I mean your old card" Nick wondered, I knew just exactly why but I want ready to tell him. "i- i dont know too" I nervously responded "liar" he nonchalantly responded.

"What do you mean?" I raised a brow trying to be as convincing as I could "you stuttered and sounded nervous, I know you better than anyone" nick smirked cockily "whatever" I rolled my eyes in a joking manner "so what happened to your card?" He asks.

"Well at first I really didn't know why it wasn't working I just realized a while ago when the girl said something, it clicked in my brain it has soemthing to do with how I ended up here in Florida.." I explained "you don't have to tell me now its fine" he kissed the top of my head making butterflies errupt.

"Number 20!" The girl yells, I get up and confirm that I own the card and soon I finally have my card, putting my money in the bank also allowed my money to be open to investments which was also helped honestly.

"Look at you, aren't you a big girl now, with your card and shit" nick pinches my cheek making me swat his hand away as I chuckled lightly "whatever you say" I roll my eyes.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: not the best chapter but 😔