𝐓𝐄𝐍

March 07, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

I wake up to the phone in my bedroom ringing, I get up groaning in the process "what the fuck do you want" I pick the phone up my eyes half closed "thats not a nice way to greet someone you're about to work for.." I hear on the phone, shit it was Lou.

"Shit, uh sorry hey!" I replace my tone with a sweet-er tone "morning to you too veda, well have you thought about it?" Lou asks referring to his job offer as an assistant to the boys "yes, I'd like to take it. I was about to call you once I woke up about that actually" I spoke.

"didn't seem like that would be soon" he mutters making me roll my eyes "well, good. You'll be starting today, I'll send you their schedule. Oh also, the guys have an interview later today so make sure they're dressed properly and it will be at around 5:00 pm get them to the destination at 4 though just in case, it will be at the studio near where the guys performed last march 5, thanks see you later Veda" Lou ended the call, I groan to myself as I fall back onto the bed, falling asleep yet again.

"V, get up" I hear nick shaking me awake, it wasn't the soft and sweet type of shake it was the aggressive get up shake, the one where you wanted to slap the person type of shake. "Nick get off me" I groaned out "but its already 3 pm" He whined as he hit me with the pillow "I don't- shit!" I immediately get up remembering the interview "what?" Nick raised a brow "you and- and the guys have an interview!" I exclaimed as I rushed to get ready.

"oh yea we know, were already dressed" Nick calmly says "thank god, we have to get there by 4" I take a quick shower talking to nick through the door "oh, well then hurry!" Nick laughs "thats what Im doing!" I raised my voice stress filling my mind and body and soul. I know, how spiritual.

"relax v, you won't die" he gives me a peck on the lips as I tie my hair "finished, come on lets go" I drag nick making him nearly trip going down the staris, the guys were downstairs playing and watching. "come on we have to go" I announced as I got the car keys "who put you in charge?" Brian asks "Lou" I state casually "oh right, yay! You work with us now!" Brian exclaims happily "yes but I'll be fired if I don't get you to the venue at 4 now come on" I rush.

"geez alright, alright" AJ closes the TV "Come on guys, hurry up and help around stop sitting on your asses" Kevin helps with getting the guys in the car "thank you" I tell Kevin as I close the front door "'course" he shrugs it off as he puts his hand out, I look at his hand with a confused look as I continue with locking the front door.

"car key. I'll drive, I know a shortcut" Kevin remarked as he nods his head telling me to give him the keys "are you sure?" I ask not wanting to make Kevin drive knowing he might be exhausted "its fine common" he moves his fingers back and forth asking for the key, I give him the key and thank him again as I go to sit beside nick in the car.

"are we there yet?" Nick asks halfway through the drive "nearly, a few more minutes" Kevin replies calmly as he stops the car because of the stop light "ok" Nick replies resting his head on my shoulder, after about 2 minutes nick speaks up again "are we there yet?" he asks again "a few more minutes" Kevin repeats annoyingly "are we there yet?" nick asks for the millionth time.

"Nick I swear to god, shut the fuck up" Kevin shakes his head slightly in annoyance "are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet" Nick repeats giggling as he did so, it was adorable. Annoying, but adorable. Kevin doesn't do anything about this and instead ignores nick knowing it would shut him up.

it seemed to work, I guess nick was always like this, the thought made me laugh making nick look at me with a confused look "what?" He narrows his eyes at me suspiciously "nothing you're just like a 5 year old child" I laughed.