𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

April 02 1998, Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV 

We had been here in Vegas for a good half month and I haven't really went around yet, of course I knew the place a little because I did live here my entire childhood, but I haven't done the.. necessary checks. Like for example I needed to check if the bar was already built or not. If it was built, great. If it wasn't, well fuck me since that's my only way home.

"V, come on!" Nick yells for me, we were currently stayed in an apartment since staying at a hotel was too much of a cost. "I'm gonna stay home first for today if thats fine" I yell back "ok! Have fun, see you later" he comes into my room giving me a kiss on the forehead "bye bye, love you" I give him a kiss as well.

When nick is out of the house I get up getting ready for today. Today I had planned on going to the bar and checking if the photobooth was there yet.

I finally finished getting ready getting my stuff and going out the apartment to the parking lot "shit" I muttered as I remembered nick takes the car going to the studio to record.

"Guess I'll take a cab" I groan trudging out of the parking lot, I see a cab then wave it over "where to?" He asks as he adjusts the mirror looking at me "At uhm.." I trail off trying to remember the name of the bar (a/n: I DONT REMEMBER IF I GAVE THE BAR A NAME SO IF I DID PLS TELL ME WHAT IT WAS FOR NOW THE BARS NAME WILL BE WHITE RABBIT OKOK THANKS)

The driver clears his throat reminding me I haven't answered yet, which snapped me out of my trance "white... white rabbit? I think the bar was called" I tell the driver "oh .. I'm not too sure where that is" the guy responds sheepishly "oh that's alright, I'll just go to the nearest mall then" I give a small smile. The driver nods at this and does as instructed.

"Were here" the driver puts the car to a stop "how much?" I ask "2.50" he states as he gets his wallet, I hand him three dollars "keep the change" I said as I went out the door "thank you"

I give him a small nod and he drives off, I turn around, the mall in front of me. This wasn't what I was planning to do today but if the driver knew nothing of the bar I sure as hell wouldn't know too since I was asleep during the car ride to the place.

"I guess this'll have to do for today's venture" I mumble to myself, I go inside going to a small cafe I found. I ordered a coffee and a doughnut, I sit on a table and wait until its served.

"Here you are" the waiter hands me the food "thank you" I give a slight smile, he then leaves and I sigh to myself. What a disappointment. Couldn't even check if the bar was here or not.

I simply stay seated my legs crossed, sipping on my coffee and staring at nothing. Absolutely nothing. I thought about everything, how ana and Josh were probably looking for me, how I had probably missed so much of my assesments and will have to repeat, how my mom was probably worried sick.

"Excuse me may I borrow this chair?" Someone asks. She sounded just like my mother, I assumed since I was so deep in thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. Its like I could hear her still, I missed her voice even if it was usually-

"Excuse me?" The voice asks again, I finally look towards the voice and see my mom. "Its like I can see her" I mumble to myself assuming my brains yet again playing tricks on me "I'm sorry what..?" The girl asks "Amanda? What's taking so long?" A guy comes up to the girl.

I look up to the guy and see its my dad. I then realize it was all real life, my mom, my dad and for once in my life my brain wasn't playing tricks. They were real people. At this point I start screaming like a crazy woman "OH MY GOD" I scream slapping my hand on my face, my mom and dad fliching and people's head snapping towards our direction at this as I immediately apologize.

"were the same age" I mumble "I don't think we need the chair anymore..." My mom trails off as she goes back to her table, my dad following.

God they probably thought I was insane!

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" I go out the cafe pacing back and forth, people probably thought I looked insane right now, but honestly I couldn't care less I just saw my parents!

I decided I'd calm myself down by going to an arcade. That should work... Right?

I make my way up to the arcade completely forgetting my food and play some games, it took my mind off things relaxing me a bit but the thought would still come back once in a while.

I mean it was nothing crazy, but seeing your parents on a possible date while you time traveled, mind you they're in their younger form. Now that was mind blowing.

After the arcade I decided to go back to the apartment watching friends.

I hear the door open and my head turns to the door "hey" I greet nick as I get up to help him by putting his coat on the coat hanger "hello" he kisses the top of my head "how was recording?" I ask.

"It was good, we started on I Need You Tonight. I'm doing most of the singing on that song" he shrugs "then I'm sure it will be a great song" I gave him a reassuring pat on the back.

"Of course it will" he smirks as he gets a sudden confidence boost "what about you how was your day?" He asks making me remember my day and how I saw my parents.

"Definitely eventful.." I trail off with a slight chuckle.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: imagine seeing ur parents in their younger selves and on a date... yikes