𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

June 10, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

the first few days after I forgave nick were quite awkward.. but after a while we warmed up to each other again.

Nick and AJ had also forgiven each other and were now not biting at each others faces, thank the Lord. Denniz had been diagnosed with cancer and Kevin got extremely worried and sad the first few days but we comforted him which I'd like to believe helped him at least a little.

I felt bad for kevin, denniz had also been diagnosed with the same type of cancer Kevin's dad has which probably gave him some flashbacks of what happened the days his father had been diagnosed.

"Kevin!!" I called out, we were now in the studio to record I'll never break your heart, and Kevin was having his hair fixed and his makeup applied "yes?" He asks his eyes moving to me since he couldn't move his head or the stylists would yell at him.

"Well, I was thinking, wait.. what was I thinking" I mumbled to myself "that you want to go to the arcade after this?" Kevin raised a brow "yes!" I exclaimed "but how did you know" I tilt my head "because you love the arcade, its almost as if you've never been" Kevin laughs, making me laugh nervously.

"Wait... You've never been?" Kevin asks "I mean before we first went, have you never been?" Kevin asks "stop talking" the makeup person tells Kevin trying to put the makeup on Kevin "sorry" Kevin apolgoizes.

"Yea I've never been the first time I went was with you guys" I grinned, it was true even back in 2022 I never went "damn, no wonder you're obsessed with the place" Kevin mutters.

"Veda! Come here!!" I hear nick yell "alright hold up" I tell Kevin I'll just be quick and I go to Nick.

"Yes?" I asked the child "oh my god your hair-" I stop myself from laughing, his hair looked ridiculous! "I didn't want it, they chose it! Don't laugh at me" he whined like a child "of course you didn't" I pecked his lips "well I didn't" he frowned.

"Veda! Your phone is ringing" a guy calls out "ok hold up!" I yell back as I go to where he stood, nick following "this is veda, what do you want?" I asked a little harshly.

"That was .. harsh" the guy on the phone responds "Jaden? Jaden!" I jumped up and down a little "seem excited to hear from me, did nick get too boring or something" Jaden laughs "he's always boring" I joke.

"If you're talking about me, I am never boring" nick rolls his eyes "of course darling, I wasn't talking about you" I pat his cheek "definitely not" Jaden adds on making me chuckle.

"Well, whats up?" I ask "wanna hang?" Jaden asks "of course! When? I can maybe later today since I'm quite busy later" I suggest "alright then, later it is" Jaden says "Oh! wait I was gonna go to the arcade later with the guys, you could join if you want" I offered.

"are you sure they're fine with that?" Jaden asks "they will be, dont worry about it. Well?" I asked "ok they I'll see you later, which mall?" "the one nearest the music shop you work in" I replied "alright then, bye bye!"

"bye!" I end the call.

"Who?" Nick asks as I put my phone down "Jaden" I plainly say "who now?" Nick raises a brow looking like a lost puppy "Jaden, a  friend I made when I went to get the cd and you got into a fight with JC after" I nudged.

"Right, I loved beating JC's ass" nick says dreamily making me scoff "anyways, Jaden invited me for dinner-"

"No. You're not going" nick says sternly "And I said no" I responded "oh, goody!" Nick grinned making me shake my head laughing "but, I did tell kevin a while ago we shoudl go to the arcade after we film and I invited Jaden for that" I explained.