𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

July 16, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
NICKs POV

"ok so if you can could you-" Max had gotten cut off by the door opening. We were currently in the studio recording for the album. "Hey" Lou greets "if its fine may I borrow the boys for a bit? And Veda" Lou continued.

"Yea sure" max nods as he takes the headphones off and I step out the recording booth and sit on the couch where the rest of the guys plus Veda and Lou were.

"Well?" I ask wondering why he came here in the first place "well, theres this show performance in Disney world and they invited us, it would be good especially since we haven't released anything yet this year and we lack in fan interactions" Lou suggested looking at us for any further comments.

"don't we have I'll never break your heart coming out?" I asked "yes but thats only one this year, if we do this we can add it to what we were able to accomplish this year in terms of making the fans happy" Lou explained, all of us thought about it, he had a point.

"Alright, when is it?" Kevin chirps in "2 days from now, you'll just be there for 3-4 days, maybe, don't worry about it you'll be back here sooner than later" Lou says.

"What will we be performing? And how long will it be? Will we perform for the 3-4 days or just 2..?" Howie asked as he rested his arm on the arm chair.

" 3 days but it depends if they'll call for another performance, it makes good money, publicity and fan interaction" Lou shrugs.

We all look at each other as if asking whether to do it or not, we all agreed but Veda cut me off from speaking.

"Why am I here again?" Veda queried "oh right well you I need you to stay here and help Aaron out if that's alright with you, since Jane isn't available for the days the guys will be out as well so I decided instead of flying you out with them you could just help out Aaron, the guys are all adults so it'll be easier handling them, we don't have anyone else to look after Aaron" Lou explained.

"Oh alright sure" Veda nodded in agreement "so?" Lou asks me and the guys, we all give nods of agreement agreeing to his suggestion "alright then I'll call Disney and let them know. You can continue recording now, thanks max" Lou gets up and leaves.

July 16, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

The guys continued recording and after they finished we had dinner in some pizza place near the apartment.

I sat beside Brian and nick. "What do you guys want?" Kevin gets up "cheese" all of us say simultaneously "alright then" Kevin leaves and goes to order.

"Veda!!" AJ whines "AJ!!" I mock him "you're not gonna go with us to Disney?!" He pouts "sadly not, its alright it's only for a few days" I shrugged off.

"Yea but how will we handle.. nick" Howie looks nick up and down as if he were judging nick "hey I'm not that hard to handle" nick chimes in with an attitude.

"Oh yea definitely" howie nodded with a scoff "Brian here will help, wont you Brian?" I put an arm around him.

"Oh nuh uh no way dawg" Brian scoots away making nick frown and making the table laugh. "There was no cheese so I just got you guys pepperoni, just take the pepperoni's out if you don't like it" Kevin instructed.

"Alright father" AJ jokingly replies as he chuckles, Kevin doesn't respond and instead just scoffs "if I wasnt such a father to you guys you'd be half dead" Kevin states as a matter of fact.

"He has a point" Howie points at Kevin "ok but why half dead?" AJ asks Kevin tilting his head in confusion "because you'd look like zombies and zombies are half dead" he explained.