𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

May 13, Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV 

"Veda, did you get my message a few days ago?" Lou worriedly asks me as he bumped into me in the building where the boys recorded "yup, not to worry I went for measuring as well" I shrugged off "Alright good, well you can get all of the clothing now, since the event will be later tonight, please just organize a schedule for the guys, I'm so sorry to put all this on you just.. busy" Lou explained.

"Quite alright, its why I'm their assistant" I gave a reassuring smile "thank you" He pats my shoulder exiting the building, I make my way up stairs to the guys and tell them I just needed to get the suits they measured for a few days ago that they will wear and my dress for the World Music Awards we'd be attending later. 

"Alright, stay safe I'll see you later" Nick kisses the top of my head "of course" I give him a kiss on the cheek as well as I made my way to the tailor. Sadly, because of Brian's recovery and since he was all the way in Minnesota he couldn't join. Thankfully, though, he had been recovering well and doing well, we'd talk to him everyday and he seems to be doing good.

"Are these all 4 suits and the dress already?" I questioned the tailor as he handed me 5 plastics that had the suits inside "Yes, they are. One tight fit black dress, One classic fit olive green suit, One classic fit white suit, One classic fit velvet suit and One classic fit black suit with a leather blazer" The tailor confirmed, I nod and take the suits thanking him.

I make my way back to the car stuffing all the suits and dress inside as I groan sitting down, it was quite heavy. I mean 4 suits for 4 grown men plus a dress, it was quite heavy. "You ok there?" the driver laughs "Yup" I throw my head back making him chuckle lightly "back to the studio ma'am?" He asks for confirmation "back to the studio yes" I proceeded.

Finally we get back to the studio and they were finishing off one song. "You almost finished guys?" I ask my leg bouncing up and down "relax V" Nick puts a hand over my knee helping me calm down, I shoot a grateful smile towards him as he just pulls me into a side hug. "Yup almost finished, what time will the World Music Awards be anyways?" Max asks.

Yet again Denniz wasn't feeling well, which is why Max took over for now, having help with some other producers of course. "At uhm 10 pm I'm pretty sure" I replied "well great its just 4, you've got enough time. Come on boys, or else Veda here will stress" Max jokes making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

Eventually they all finished at about 4:30 in the afternoon. "Ok come on, you guys still need to get ready, the suits are in the car, the driver said he'll just bring us to the apartment" I explained as we exit "damn, you are fucking lightning McQueen, slow down darling" Nick rubs his thumb over my hand as I continue dragging him.

"I know! But what if were late what if were not prepared, I'm fucking 17! What if I mess something up, I don't have-" 

"Veda. Relax please, we'll help were not all that useless" Kevin reassured "exactly V, AJ may be useless but not the rest of us" Howie added on "Hey! I am very much helpful" AJ smacks the back of Howie's head "ouch, that fucking hurt!" Howie exclaims "yea ok whatever but I'm helpful" AJ rolls his eyes as we get into he car.

"Ok whatever you say Mr. helping my hormones instead of helping Nick and JC" Howie gives a mocking smile "You didn't even try to help!" AJ Shouts "peace and love?" I try and suggest to stop the fight "no!" they both shout synchronously "ok.." I trail off.

"Well I didn't try to help  because unlike some people here, I wanted to keep my dick attached to my body!" Howie frowns at AJ "please, we've got one backstreet boy down, we don't need to find another one in an alley way dead" Nick rolls his eyes.

"your one to talk frack, you were always the violent one" AJ retorts "Please, just shut your fucking mouths for one car ride! Thank you" Kevin sternly warned, making all of them shush. Well.. sort of, AJ and Howie were still giving each other faces but nonetheless it was quiet the entire ride.