𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

June 10, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
NICKs POV

Once we had gotten home I heard commotion coming from the kitchen making my head snap towards that direction and making Veda widen her eyes knowing no one else lived here besides me and her.

"Hello?" I call out grabbing a baseball bat I had to the side of my door slowly walking towards the kitchen "yes?" I hear someone talk behind me making me scream and nearly smash the baseball bat on the persons head.

"AARON! YOU NEARLY DIED AND YOU NEARLY SCARED ME TO DEATH" I scream at the little boy standing in front of me "are you not happy to see me?" Aaron asks sadly, his eyebrows furrowing a little making me feel pity for the boy.

"No- I did miss you very much except that I nearly killed you" I hugged the boy in front of me "who's the pretty girl?" He whispers a little too loud.

"I love children, they boost my ego" Veda speaks up making me just roll my eyes laughing slightly as I carried Aaron "she's my girlfriend." I stated.

"How did you, a ... 2/10 get someone like her" Aaron practically drooled over Veda "honestly, do you think I could've done better?" Veda plays along talking to aaron.

"Yea I really think so" Aaron replies nodding his head "like... Who do you suggest?" Veda asks laughing "hmm maybe Leonardo DiCaprio or possibly me" Aaron grinned.

"Ok that's enough children stealing my girlfriend today" I remarked bringing Aaron somewhere else, Veda following along.

"Wait a second how did you get here?" I ask Aaron as I bring him to the living room "mom and label decided I could give you a visit here and were also going to be recording here anyways" Aaron shrugged combing his hair away from his face.

"Oh" I replied dryly at the mention of my mom. I loved my mom of course but I had noticed she took a liking to the children who would make money and start lying just to get money from me, it was only a matter of time before she'd do the same with Aaron.

Veda just rubs my arm as she realizes my mood change, she knew about my disfavour about my mom and she helped me whenever i was contacting my mom "so where are you staying little guy?" I ask my brother "here with you if that's alright, mom suggested it and I wanted to also anyways, I might be out though in maybe a few days mom said since we'll be recording in a different part of Vegas, but she says i can still visit. Lou gave me the spare key to this apartment thats how I got in" Aaron giggles still sitting on my lap.

"Oh ok, well do you wanna watch anything?" I queried as I put him beside Veda getting up to look through the cabinet I had with CD's of different movies.

"HM" Aaron made a thinking face "oh I know I know! What about clueless, the girl there is very pretty!" Aaron grins "I love that movie too!" Veda exclaimed giving Aaron a high five.

Now's not the time to be jealous of children. Oh my god. I'm going insane. I'm getting jealous... Of children!

"Nick? Love? Come on hurry up!" She laughs I get the movie and finally put it in. Instead of watching though me and Veda answered all Aaron's question, I gotta admit though it had been a while since I'd seen my little brother so I didn't mind.

"When did you two meet and how did you two meet?" Aaron asks curiously "well me and Veda met in Orlando, she tripped" I laughed at the memory.

"Hey don't laugh at her" Aaron frowns "oh stop sucking up to her just because you have a little boy crush on her" I roll my eyes "thank you Aaron" Veda kisses Aaron on the cheek makig Aaron blush profusely "hey!" I frown.

"I'm not a little boy and I'm not sucking up to her" Aaron frowns crossing his arms "you're so cute" I pinch his cheek chuckling at what he did.

"I'm a big boy I'm not cute" aaron rolled his eyes dramatically, took after Howie.

"Definitely" I ruffle his hair laughing "I am!" Aaron frowns even more.

"Ok but why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend?" Aaron suddenly queried again "I guess I slipped my mind I was quite busy" I shrugged.

"You should go to tampa for a while and bring Veda" Aaron suggests "yea you should" Veda butts in "see she agrees" Aaron grinned "I guess so, but it's really messy at homefight now and BJ is probably gonna be bitching around" I throw my head back on the couch

"Bitching" Aaron giggled "AARON! NO BAD WORDS!" I snap my head back up putting an index finger in front of his face like a father would.

"Bitching" Aaron repeats "Aaron, those are little boy words you shouldn't use them" Veda warns "oh ok" Aaron responds making me give an offended look to Aaron who didn't follow me, his older brother, but instead Veda his brothers future wife.

"Wow you listen to Veda but not me" I roll my eyes "of course, I follow pretty ladies" Aaron smiles as he wiggles a finger in front of my face making me bite at it

"AHHH HES BECOME A DOG!" Aaron yells jokingly making Veda laugh "Aaron, I think it's time for bed time, come on let's get you to bed" Veda picks Aaron up, she looked so hot as a mom, god damn.

"Nick, you'll catch flies" Aaron jokes making Veda laugh as well "stop thinking of hammering me carter" Veda quotes Howie.

"Hammering? Why would nick want to hammer you? Does he want to kill you?" Aaron questions "uh oh, I forgot you were here" Veda puts her free hand over her mouth.

"What does hammering mean? Am I missing something?" Aaron questions "nope, come on let's brush your teeth have you got a tooth brush with you?" Aks Veda as her voice fades out since  she brough Aaron to the bathroom.

I just knew she'd make a great mother and hopefully that would be the mother of my children.

June 10, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

"Do you love my brother?" Aaron asks as I brush his teeth "of course I do" I smiled "you know I can brush my own teeth right?" Aaron giggled "I know, but I wanted to brush your teeth" i shrugged "is that a problem Mr carter?" I ask.

"No" he smiles "can I sleep with you tonight?" Aaron asked "ask your brother first, alright" I said as I finished brushing his teeth.

"Ok" Aaron grinned as he hopped off the counter of the bathroom.

June 10, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
AARONs POV

I was happy for nick I could tell he liked this girl very much, he had a girlfriend once and she wasn't the best person, well thats what nick said.

I still remember that time he cried all the time, but this time it was the opposite, he was laughing all the time, well rolling his eyes a lot as well but that's just because he thinks I'm gonna steal Veda from him.

"Nicky!" I call out "yes Aaron?" He turns his head to me "can I sleep with Veda?" I ask giving my best pouty face "hm..." Nick makes a thinking face.

"Please! I'm not gonna steal her from you... Maybe" I laughed jokingly "fine, but don't use your very charming looks ok her alright?" Nicky joked along.

"Don't worry, she's yours well if you don't hurt her" I shrug "I won't hurt her, I love her too much".

"I can tell, its gross" I make a disgusted face jokingly, nick just rolls his eyes throwing a pillow to me making me dodge it.

"Damn" I trailed off "you are so getting BJ's vocabulary" nick laughed "ewww no" I chuckled

"Ok well I'm gonna sleep now, night nick" I hug him "night Aaron, I love you, behave alright?"

"Of course I will, I'll also tell Veda some stories of you" I grinned "oh no way" nick warned jokingly "maybe" I smile.

After a few hours I had finally went to bed falling asleep.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: ok my boyfriend dont care about my friend anymore but now he doesnt like my sister bc my sister wants me and my guy friend together BAHAHHAAH also sorry for the late update 😔