𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

July 18, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

The next day I get up earlier than usual and make my way to where Aaron was, Lou had given me the key to his apartment and also told me exactly which floor and room he was at.

If I wasn't mistaken his mom should be there still or had probably just left. I grab the stuff I need and drive. After a few minutes, about 5-7 minutes I get there and get down, I also brought some stuff Aaron left the last he visited.

"Aaron?" I call out as I entered the apartment, it looked empty so I assumed his mom had left already.

"Veda!" I hear Aaron scream as he runs to me as I hugged him tightly "did your mom just leave?" I ask as I released from the hug.

"Yup! What will we do today?" Aaron asks his hyper self as usual "well you need to record first, and then we can go to the park and just walk around?" I offered.

"Ok!" Aaron exclaims excitedly "have you eaten your breakfast yet?" I asked the kid as I put down my bag "uh no not yet" he scartches the back of his head.

"Alright then, what do you want?" I questioned as I made my way to the kitchen "I want.. cereal please!" Aaron sits on the chair "alright then, just wait a moment" I told him as I got the milk and the cereal.

I got a bowl and a spoon as well and poured some of the cereal until he said stop and did the same with the milk, once we finished I brought him to the studio and waited as he recorded.

He had a beautiful voice it reminded me of Nick's videos when he was younger, Aaron was adorable! finally Aaron finished after a few hours and we made our way to the park "veda, can I have some ice cream?" Aaron asks as he points to the ice cream stand "alright come on little guy" I held his hand.

We made our way to the ice cream stand which wasn't too far and I got some ice cream for both of us. "Aaron what do you want?" I asked the kid "Uh, what about chocolate?" He chooses "you are so basic" I laugh at him.

"No im not" He nudges me rolling his eyes "I'll get one cup of chocolate and cookie dough ice cream please" I go to pay but someone gives their money instead "on me" He casually states, the cashier just nods and goes to make the ice cream.

"you free on Saturday?" the guy asks as he puts his sunglasses down a little to get a better view of me "she's not free, she's got a boyfriend asshole" Aaron speaks up "Aaron" I hissed warningly "ive got a boyfriend" I repeated.

"I dont see him" The guy looks around "come on just one" he puts a hand around my waist, I push his arm off and just scoff as I get the ice cream and drag Aaron along with me.

"you get hit on a lot, huh?" Aaron smirks as he giggled "oh shut up" I rolled my eyes as we just continued to walk around eating out ice cream and striking up random conversations.

a/n: I kinda forgot Aaron is supposedly 11 and not 8 here coz its 1998 .. IM SORRY

July 18, 1998 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

The next day I woke up groaning I was way too tired to perform or do anything "nick! wake up! sleepy head" Brian jumps on me "fuck off rok" I groaned out as I covered my head with a pillow.

Finally after nearly an hour of waking up I woke up and got ready. I got my clothes and took a quick shower after that we all had breakfast in the buffet breakfast of the hotel.

"Come on boys, we still have mic check" Lou suddenly popped up, we all finish after a little while and make our way to Disney world we have a quick mic check and just rest for the rest of the next hours until we've got to perform.

"wait I'm gonna go to the shop around the corner I just wanna check for guitars" I spoke up, we were all sat on a table just playing some card game.

"im going with, I need a new pick anyways" Brian remarked as he got up "alright, just be quick" Kevin reminds "yes yes whatever" we both make our way to the music shop and check around. Brian had gotten a new pick but I decided I'd just get a guitar in Vegas, since carrying a whole ass guitar on a plane would probably be a hassle.

"news papers, magazines!" someone spoke trying to sell some news papers and magazines, obviously. I took a glance at the person and didnt think anything of it until I saw the cover, it looked like JC and the girl he was with seemed awfully familiar.

I still had extra cash so I decided to buy one "sir you gave me a hundred dollars" the girl speaks up as I walk away "keep the change" I replied nonchalantly my eyes focused on the magazine.

"nick, you good bro?" Brian speaks up "yea.." I trail off leaving Brian behind "hey! my legs aren't long, wait for me!" Brian shouts "hot damn, its JC and veda again" Brian laughed making me glare at him and making Brian stop laughing.

"maybe they just twisted shit up you know the magazines come on use your common sense" Brian nudges me I decided I'd listen to him knowing magazines twist lots of shit up, but I couldn't help but have a cloud of anxiety that stayed throughout the performance I was also more tense than normal, Lou had noticed it and told me to relax but I couldn't.

"dawg, party with some people in the bar near the hotel, you coming?" AJ asks, I thought about it for a while and decided it would probably help taking my worry away and everyone was going so I decided I'd join in too.

"yo Justin is here and Britney" AJ laughed as he nudged me knowing I hated Justin. "whatever" I brushed off rolling my eyes as spoke "come on, lets get you a drink" AJ grabs my shoulders and pushes me on a seat and asks the bartender to get me something strong.

After a few drink I was finally tipsy and my mind was filled with joy instead of worry, I liked the feeling. It may have been a fake stimulation of my feelings but it worked "whats up Carter" Justin greets cockily "oh fuck off timberchicken" I roll my eyes as I chuckle slightly at my joke.

"you always this immature" he shakes his head as he laughs "no just around dimwits" I smile sarcastically as I get up and look for Britney. I knew JT had a little crush on Britney and I was tipsy so I had no full control over what I was doing, I acted on impulse.

"Hey timber-chicken!" I called out as I found Britney, when he finally turned to look I nearly give Britney a kiss but I wasn't even able to lean in since Kevin had pulled me away.

July 18, 1998 Orlando, Florida
KEVINs POV

"Kevvy! Why did you do that" nick pouted "you are ruining your relationship with Veda even more. Stop it nick." I warningly say as I successfully pulled him out the bar.

"Fine, you're no fun" nick rolls his eyes "you'll be thanking me for this tomorrow, come on let's get you in bed" I bring nick to my car and drive him to the hotel, once we successfully get to the hotel with a whining nick of course, we (me and howie) help carry nick to his room.

After 30 minutes we finally finish and we both sigh in exhaustion "he is one pain in the ass." howie wipes the sweat on his forehead away.

"tell me about it" I rolled my eyes at the immature boy, I knew he had no intention of hurting Veda and he was intoxicated so I didn't mind his actions for now.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: yea so my boyfriend, ellis, fucking thought i liked my guy friend 🫥 and got mad at me abt it and sajd he was about to not talk to me anymore even if he just assumed i liked the guy and no i dont like my friend ☺️ like omg slay king go ahead and assume stuff and say u were abt to cut me off from ur life. anyways sorry for the late update 🤗