𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

May 16, Las Vegas, Nevada
NICKs POV

"Hey it's nick, How can I help you?" I answer the phone "why so formal all the time" I hear Brian laugh "Brian! Hey! How are you bud?" I queried making myself comfortable on the couch "Ive been doing well frack how're you and the boys and Veda?" Brian questions back "I'm good, the boys are great! We finished the song we were working on before you went back there in Minnesota" I told him.

"Thats great! Oh and good news I'm going back there in Vegas today" Brian announced laughing as he did "what- Frick that's great news!.. ok.. but I have to know was I the first to know?" I queried "...yes, you are, honestly why did I even say that I just boosted your ego again" Brian thinks out loud making me shake my head chuckling lightly and muttering a light 'yes!' to myself knowing I was the first to be told.

We talk for a little more and soon he hangs up and goes to tell the rest of the guys. I just sit watching waiting for Veda to come back, after a while I hear the door open causing my head to turn to the door "Veda! Hi!" I run to her hugging her "hey" she smiles hugging me back "oh right Brian is going to come back tomorrow!" I exclaim pulling out of the hug. "Oh yea I know" she nonchalantly spoke putting her coat on the rack.

What a bitch. Brian said he told me first! "You'll catch flies sweetie" Veda taps my cheek laughing "but- but Brian said he told me first" I pout "well.. maybe I'm just better" Veda smirks walking past me "oh you don't get to say that" I joke as I go to her tackling her on the couch and tickling her "nick!" She screams in surprise "apologize" I continue tickling her.

"N- never" she laughs not surrendering "ok then you'll just continue getting tickled then" I shrug, I tickle her for about half a minute until she finally apologizes "fine fine, I'm sorry!" She squirms, I stop tickling her.

"I'm sorry that your not Brian's favorite" she laughs as she runs away "nuh uh your not escaping that!" I run to her laughing.

May 17, Las Vegas, Nevada
HOWIEs POV

I'm currently just home enjoying the comfort of the tv and being alone when a phone call disturbs me "what do you want, I was perfectly comfortable?" I answer the phone "woah there Howie, no need to be cranky" nick replied laughing slightly "what is it?" I roll my eyes "well, Howard, since you asked ever so nicely, Brian is still arriving later so we decided we'd go to the mall first. Also, we have a party later when Brian comes back" nick added on.

"Party? Is Brian even allowed to party or drink?" I raised a brow "oh.. forgot about that" man these boys were stupid. "Are you stupid or stupid? Come on man your throwing a party and not even sure if the person your throwing the party for can join" I rolled my eyes at their idiocy, sure I was sassy but it was for a good reason.

"whatever I want to party and we all do so we'll just force Brian to join" nick joked "pretty sure it's fine though if he does join since he was in the hospital for a week to fully recover" nick shrugs off "alright whatever whatever just make sure you ask his doctor before anything, alright?" I tell nick "alright, see ya sweet D, oh also we'll be meeting just in the mall round the corner, a'right?" Nick reminds "for sure, see you" I hang up.

I get ready and tame my very very fabulous hair making my way down the building seeing the guys waiting "finally, dorough finishes" AJ jokes "oh whatever your just jealous your hair isn't as nice as mine" I roll my eyes at him making AJ just mock what I said.

"Come on, no fighting Brian's coming back later" Kevin pats both me and AJ's back. "Surprising, usually Kevin would be disciplining us 3. Me Howie and nick, you've changed him Veda, thought that was impossible honestly" AJ jokes as we make our way out "whatever" nick sticks his tongue out.

"oh what did Brian's doctor say by the way?" I ask Nick "he said it's fine just take it easy on the drinking and don't party hard, knowing Brian he wouldn't be partying hard anyways even if he was allowed to, maybe from time to time but you know what i mean" nick shurgs making all of us just nod.

May 17, Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

"Look at it, were all over the news" nick laughs as he points to he magazine. "You mean only you? Look its you and JC says you guys fought over a girl and that.. I'm cheating on you?" I raise a brow towards the end laughing at the stupidity of the journalists.

"I guess I can't have guy friends no more" I fake cry "Veda? You're- you're cheating on me?!" Nick fakes being offended as we all continue making our way to the arcade "Veda is finally coming to her senses would you look at that" Kevin jokes "oh fuck off train" nick nudges Kevin.

"Train?" I question "oh yea, train because this guy keeps bumping into us when were dancing or just practicing" Howie explained making me laugh "not the best dancer huh?" I chuckled "oh whatever a" Kevin playfully rolled his eyes.

Eventually, we arrived at the arcade and we play a few games "let's play this pacman one!" Nick drags me to the Pacman game "you first" I give nick the tokens "alright" he excitedly gets the token and puts it in. As he's playing the guy from the store bumps into us. Jaden? Was it..

"Hey, its you again! Sorry" he apologizes as he gets my bag that fell "thats fine" I shrug it off "no, its not" nick puts a hand around me protectively as he finished playing.

"Come on babe let's go play somewhere together as a couple"nick tugs on my arm making me internally roll my eyes "come on nick this is my friend, the one from the store. Jaden, nick. Nick, Jaden" I introduce, Jaden gives a wide grin offering his hand to shake it.

"Nice to meet you" Jaden extended a hand with a polite grin "not a mutual feeling" nick hisses back ignoring his hand "alright.." Jaden awkwardly retreats his hand "so how are you?" I ask in order to break the awkwardness "I'm good I'm good, you know we should hang out soon!" Jaden suggests.

"You know we hang out everyday" nick interceded "oh yea, im aware I see in the magazines" Jaden laughs clearly not seeing nicks jealousy seeping in "yea I even know a lot about her, you know I helped her out in the start of the year and-"

I cut nick off by putting a hand in his faces making him lick my hand in the process making me retreat my hand and shake it trying to get the saliva off "nick that's enough, were just friends" I say through gritted teeth "oh... Oh you think I'm trying something" Jaden finally understands "come on don't think like that were just friends! I don't like her like that, I respect your her boyfriend dude" he raises his 2 hands in surrender.

"Whatever, let's go Veda" he walks away "sorry, I'll see you soon" I tell Jaden as he gives me an understanding look, I go to nick and he doesn't hold my hand back "come on nick, were just friends" I roll my eyes nudging him "dont seem like it" he frowns still not looking at me.

"What- what do you mean don't seem like it, we were just talking!" I raise my voice "don't cause a scene Veda" nick warns his voice going an octave deeper making my heart start beating faster and my hormones to act- come in Veda snap out of it nows not the time to go all Alexander James! I scold myself.

I shake my head from my daydreaming and finally respond "I wouldn't need to cause a scene if you weren't being so idiotic" I sneer "me? I'm idiotic?! I'm not the one making friends and not telling my partner" Nick responded with a tone, oh so he's becoming Howie now as well? Well great.

"Nick I don't need to tell you about evey friend I get. We need to build trust in this relationship ok?!" I finally say.

Nick chuckles making me raise a brow in confusion "what?" I ask softly "thats funny you mention trust you know" he laughs "I'm not the one lying from which fucking timeline I'm from." He clenches his jaw god that was hot.

"Hello? Veda? Are you really not gonna explain?!" Nick snaps me out of my daze frustrated "sorry what was that, you clenching your jaw was hot it distracted me" I mumbled.

"I- what" nick gives a confused look "whatever" he brushes off rolling his eyes.

"Look, I know your from 2022 so explain to me, you said to build trust, right? So tell me." Nick says with a low voice frowning slightly.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: oh my god i love this BAYSGAHSHIDJD