𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

February 26, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

"Veda!" nick calls for me as he drags the 'a' out sounding like a whining child, well, he always sounded like a whining child, it was nothing surprising.

"Yes?" I turn my head to his direction, I was currently sat watching friends, I had already watched some of this back in my timeline, AJ got me to finish the rest of the series though as he forced me to watch it with him all the time.

"We've got a show in... what is it, a week from now?" Nick says unsure "yea I think a week from now, its some random show Lou wanted us to do because it was for a cause or whatnot" nick continued as he finished making his sandwich taking his place beside me on the couch.

"Well? Whats that gotta do with me?" I asked as I tilted my head confused at where he's going with this "well I wanted you to go with me to rehearsals maybe if- if you can, we'll be rehearsing starting 2 days from now until our performance" nick bit his fingers, something he did when he got nervous.

"And maybe uhm if you can go to the performance.. m- maybe if that's alright?" Nick stutters, I sit there pretending to think, nick looking extremely scared of my answer "of course I will, come on you know I support you and your job" I shrugged, as i said that something clicked in my brain. I had forgetten I had work today!

"Oh shit job, my job! I'm late! Fuck!" I yelp, I forgot it was a Thursday today meaning I had a shift today, I only went to work a few days in a week.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that" nick trailed off calmly as I continued gathering my stuff "Lou is looking for a clothes person for us... And you've got great style and Lou thinks so too so.." nick continued a smile growing on his face.

"So?" I raise a brow "whats that gotta do with me?" I ask the second time today, still searching for my jacket "oh my god are you always this clueless, jackass" he mutters to himself.

"Ah-ah-ah I heard that" I warned like a mother would a child "mhm whatever, well what I meant is if you wanted the job of being our clothes person" nick asked as he smiled "it pays enough.. I think" he furrows his eyes at the end of the statement not sure how much the job pays.

"Ok sure, if it means I can be with you more, that'd be amazing" I smiled as I placed a kiss on his lips "ok bye I'll see you later" I say my goodbye "what but- where are you going?" nick follows me out.

"Work" I start to walk away "but you already have one why do you need to go to that work?" Nick asks from the front door, people look at him for being a loud little shit.

"Because I need to tell my boss I'm resigning dipshit, bye!" I yelled so he could hear, I hear him groan loudly as I just laugh to myself lightly.

February 27, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

"Come on v! Brian's fucking blowing up the phone with calls!" Nick yells from downstairs, hm reminded me of my last day in 2022.

"Just hold on!" I yell back, we were going to have dinner with the others since Brian invited us over no special occasion just because why not.

"Hurry!" Nick impatiently calls out "coming, coming! Damn" I mutter the last part to myself "finally geez" nick rolls his eyes as I finally get down. (get down get down and move it all around, I'm hilarious ik)

"What took?" Nick asks as we walk to his car "nothing just like, masturbating to your poster" I joke "hm, fueled my ego, thank you very much" he laughed "ew I'm kidding" I rolled my eyes nudging him slightly.

"Whatever you say kid" nick reverses out of his parking "months younger nick, I'm months younger not years" I roll my eyes

"Whatever" he shrugs off, finally we reach Brian's house.