𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

June 23, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
NICKs POV

The past few days had been eventful we had celebrated my graduation just the 7 of us; me, howie, AJ, Kevin, Brian, Veda and Aaron, no alcohol of course, but instead we went to a carnival.

we had also spent the past few days with Aaron just taking care of him and bringing him to wherever me and Veda would go, otherwise if we were to leave without him we'd leave him attended by Kevin since Kevin was the most responsible anyways.

I'd like to think we had done a great job not leaving Aaron unattended. Now we were to bring him back to my mom since they had to go to another part of Vegas since Aaron would record there instead of here, of course he could've stayed here since it would just be a few minutes of driving but it was just more convenient if he stayed nearer where he'd be recording.

It would be a while since I had seen my mom so I was quite nervous, Veda helped in calming me down but the small cloud of anxiety never left.

"Come on Aaron were here" Veda says as she unbuckles her seatbelt, she opens her side of the door and then goes to Aaron's door opening it.

Aaron walks out and holds into Vedas hand as I take a deep breath and finally step out of the car and lock the car afterwards.

"Where did mom say she was?" Asks Aaron "in this building right here" I point to the building in front of us "ok then, come on" I hold onto Aaron's other hand.

"But I don't wanna leave both of you" Aaron pouts "its alright, we'll visit alright? You felt how short the ride was going here, right? So we can visit you anytime were not busy" I squeezed his hand "ok!" Aaron jumps up and down a little, he definitely got that from Veda.

We enter the apartment and we see my mom in the lounge part "nicky! Hello, thank you for taking care of Aaron the past few days I just had to arrange some stuff and Aaron insisted on visiting" my mom greets me I give a slight smile and just nod.

"No worries, it was fun having him over, wasn't it Aaron?" I ruffled his hair as Aaron just nodded in response "and who is this beatutiful girl?" My mom asks looking at Veda.

"Mom this is Veda, my girlfriend. Veda, my mom" I introduced as Aaron just sat on the couch in the lounge opening up his bag and reading some of the books we bought him.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Carter" Veda extends a hand "pelase, call me Jane" my mom shakes Vedas extended hand "and how did my son get you to date such a pure soul" my mom jokes.

"Oh come on I'm not that bad" I rolled my eyes, Aaron said the same and so did the guys when they found out about Veda. "I wouldn't say that" Veda jokes replying to what i said making me nudge her.

"Anyways, uh, Aaron's stuff are in his bag and yea that's all, we can visit any time right?" I questioned "yea anytime, but probably just visit after recording hours which is most likely gonna be about 4 and after" my mom informs, I just nod and we say goodbye to each other.

July 13, 1998 Las Vegas, Nevada
VEDAs POV

It had been a few days after we dropper Aaron off about 20 days. The boys had yet another interview for today so I and to get them all ready and prepared for the interview. Thankfully they got to the venue about an hour before their call time.

For the past few days we had visited Aaron at least 5-7 times maybe, the boys would join from time to time and we'd have either dinner with Aaron or just have fun in a mall.

Aaron had done a great deal of his album finished it was amazing, I had also passed the white rabbit once reccently and they had been installing something in it I just wasn't too sure.