𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

March 05, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

"wake up bitches!" I scream as I enter the room with Howie, AJ, Kevin and Brian. Last night me and nick shared a room, the boys had jokingly told us to use protection or whatever it was they said, basically it was chaotic to sum up the night.

but honestly is anything with the guys not chaotic? no. exactly.

"Get out" AJ groans as he throws a pillow my way making me catch the pillow and throw it back at him, making AJ groan at the flying pillow "come on, you guys still have mic check" I clapped my hands in attempts of waking them up.

Spoiler alert it did not work, so me and nick did what very mature people would do. Pour ice cold water on their head.

"How do you have no ice?!" I whisper yell at Nick as we went to the kitchen to get the ice cold water "oh shut up you live here too!" Nick whispered back "whatever- Oh! There is in the other fridge!" I remembered getting ice from there for my coke "Go get it" I whispered "ok"

Nick then came back with ice and we put it in a bucket, we filled the bucket with cold water too just to make the water extra cold and then brought it upstairs, panting as we reached the top of the stairs.

We dragged the bucket to the room and finally we got the water to the room, thankfully the guys were all laying together and not scattered across the room which would make our job easier.

"One, two, three" we whisper in unison as we pour the water on the guys making some of them bump their heads together and scream at the sudden cold feeling waking them as me and nick laughed loudly.

"Jesus Christ" Brian grumpily groaned out "sorry" Brian whispered again doing the sign of the cross. Brian was Christian so he didn't really like using God's name in vain, it was funny when he'd slip and use God's name in vain and apologize doing the sign of the cross after, I mean at least you knew he was a loyal Christian, right?

"Well, are you finally up?" I jump on the bed "yes, we are, now get off" Howie rolls his eyes "no its like 10:00 am you were supposed to be at the venue 30 minutes ago dipshits" I stated as a matter of fact.

"Shit!" Kevin exclaims "glad you realize what situation your finally in, your late and you just woke up. Now hurry up, nicks already dressed, surprising isn't it?" I laughed as nick just glared at me.

"Were getting you guys back for this" Howie grumbled "whatever you say sweet d" nick chuckled, adorable.

Finally they had gotten up and we arrived at the venue "finally, why were you guys late? We still have mic check!" Lou exclaimed as he lead the guys to the stage "they were being lazy bitches" nick states casually "first of all, language and second of all, no" AJ fought back.

Nick opened his mouth to talk but Lou cut him off telling them to get on stage and get their mic's they sang some songs and after mic check, they had until the start of their performance to do anything they wanted, so around 3 hours or so.

"Veda, what're we wearing later?" Nick asks "she agreed to the job?" Howie queried as he got a bag of chips "no, no she didn't. Obviously she did" nick rolls his eyes "dumbass" he muttered after "oh fuck off" Howie said with an attitude.

"Yea, anyways I'm not sure what you guys will wear, I didn't choose the one for this performance, Lou said I'll do your next performance or interview, he also offered me to be an assistant manager, well not really just to get you guys to places in time, help around a little you know" I explained.

"Yes! You should take the offer! We'll be with you more often" Howie grins as he eats his chips, nick nodded in agreement "alright then, I'll tell Lou later" I lean my head on nicks shoulder "ok" nick kisses my forehead.

"You guys remind me every single day about my boring lonely life" Howie narrows his eyes at us as he gets up and leaves "not our fault you've got no bitches" I say loud enough so he hears, which makes him simply flip us off causing laughter among me and nick.

"Nick... I've got something to tell you" I hesitantly state, this was it. I was gonna tell him.. about me, my situation. "What is it darling?" He queried causing my heart to flutter "uh.. well uhm-" I get cut off by a booming voice.

"NICK! VEDA! LETS PLAY SOMETHING!" Brian storms over, his incredibly loud voice causing me to flinch as he struts to the picnic table we were sat on "come on" Brian tugs on my arm "what're we gonna play" I laugh slightly at his excitement "board game.. chess maybe?" Brian suggests.

"Alright then" I follow Brian "I'll follow along" nick told us as we went off without him "alright! My dressing room" Brian says so nick knows where to go later, brian then leads me to his dressing room.

"Ah at once, Romeo and Juliet were then seperated" Kevin jokes as he sees me without nick "Romeo and Juliet die at the end.." I trail off "oh I'm aware" Kevin sets up the game board "what are you-" I cut myself off deciding not to even question it.

Finally Kevin finished setting up and nick is back with food for all of us to eat "oh, what was it you wanted to tell me a while ago?" Nick asks as everyone looks at me waiting for me to speak up "i- uhm- I forgot its nothing" I stuttered "oh, ok then" nick diverted his attention back to the game

"What're we playing?" Asks Nick "snakes and ladders" Kevin says as he rolls the dice, this goes on until its time for them to perform, the entire game was filled with people blaming each other for cheating it was hilarious.

The guys go on stage and start their performance, the performance starting with their song we've got it goin'on. I was just watching and then it was I'll never break your heart.

"For this we'll need some people from the audience" Kevin spoke into the mic making the audience go wild, damn.

Nick and Kevin were to pick 3 people for this if I want mistaken. "You come up" nick points at me, Kevin gives a confused look but nick dismissed it as Kevin picked the other 2.

I go on stage and nick and I have our little moment they were supposed to do with a fan "nick you were supposed to pick a fan" I whisper into his ear as he goes near me "are you not a fan?" He pretends to be hurt.

"Well- you know what I mean!" I spoke loud enough for him to hear over the music, nick doesnt respond as he sings along with the boys and just smirks at me giving me a rose.

"Oh what a gentleman" I rolled my eyes playfully "I know" he chuckles as he puts his mic down for a while so the mic wouldn't catch what he said.

Finally the boys finished and went off stage, the guys look at nick like he was crazy "you were supposed to pick a fan, they'll go balistic if they find out you picked your own girlfriend" Kevin says mouth open "my girlfriends a fan aren't you?" Nick puts an arm around me "oh whatever don't bring me into this" I take his arm off of me making him pout as I just smile smugly.

"Anyways come on theres burger king waiting for us in the picnic table backstage" Howie nods his head over, we all go to the table and eat together, me feeding nick some of my burger since he was extra hungry and I wasnt too hungry.

We get back home, nick especially tired, once his head hits the bed he was immediately half asleep "we should go on a date, we haven't really been on one yet" nick sleepily says "get some rest we'll plan it tomorrow" I put a blanket over nick as he just hummed in response already asleep.

God he was adorable, the only light that shone was the moon's light, shining on nicks face. I just hoped I could stay with him forever, but knowing this wasn't my real home that was probably imposible, I would dread the day I had to tell nick.

and that day would probably be soon.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: I wanna time travel 😔