𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

March 08, 1998 Orlando, Florida
VEDAs POV

The next day I wake up with barely enough sleep. The thought of having to tell Nick I was from the future had clouded my mind the entire night, not only was it something hard to tell but it was something a person would laugh at you for saying.

I mean imagine this through nick's point of view. He meets a girl, they become close and eventually end up together. Real nice story right? No. After that the girl goes ahead and tells you 'Oh by the way I'm from the future, from 2022 to be exact, thanks for dating me but I have to go now'.

Yea, thats crazy. The person would probably laugh their ass off when they hear that, and if you even try to insist your serious they'd most likely throw you in a mental hospital!

"Whats up veda data" Nick giggles to himself as he says that making me laugh a little "nothing much" I speak my voice softer than I expected "hey come on whats up you're not loud like normal" he jokes "what happened?" Nick asks his hand on my lower back as he sits beside me on the dining table.

"Nothing just thinking... The thing I wanted to tell you the other day, well uh it was about how I got here and.. i wanted to explain myself" I took a deep breathe composing myself about to tell Nick all I knew about my situation "Yea?" Nick says asking me to continue "well..." I trail off trying to find the right words.

"Ok well, basically what happened is I-" great. Just what I needed something to interrupt me. The knock on the door grows louder causing nick to roll his eyes while trudging to the front door asking who it is.

"Oh, Lou! Hey, whats up?" Nick greets letting Lou in "is veda here-" He goes to ask but realizes I'm there causing him to stop mid sentence "Great your both here! Well, I've got news to tell both of you. We're moving to Vegas for a while to record for your new album, we'll be planning things for next years tour also so there's less stress on us next year" Lou says taking a seat on one of nick's couches.

Vegas. I could get back home, go back to 2022! AllI had to do was go to the bar, find the phtobooth and done! Well.. that and I had to tell nick soon - I mean its only fair, right? He let me stay here and to be honest we both formed a connection towards each other

I could dream about that happeninf but I don't think I was prepared for that mentally, it would be harder done than said. The telling Nick my situation or leaving him and the boys was not something I was ready to do. I wasn't ready, yes. But I had to do it soon, I had spent enough time here and I could've possibly damaged shit in the timeline by staying here even longer.

"Oh alright, have you told the guys yet?" Nick asks as he hands Lou a glass of water that Lou politely declines, that snapped me out of the stressful thinking. "Oh not yet, Veda could you just tell them for me, thank you" Lou shoots an appreciative smile "alright" I nod, I was their assistant anyways. I didn't mind, at least I was a slave for hot men am I right?

"Ok, well thats all I needed to tell you" Lou says as he makes his way out "ok, thanks" Nick smiles as he closes the front door, I wasn't paying much attention though since I was thinking about how nick would react if I told him.

"Veda, stop zoning out" Nick shakes me "sorry" I roll my eyes sassily. Would you look at that, I was becoming Howie! "I'm bored, what should we do?" Nick asks as he thinks of something as well, he made a thinking face like a little child it was adorable!

"Have I ever told you how adorable you are" I gushed as I giggled slightly "I'm a big boy shut up" he frowns down at me "yea sometimes, but your so adorable!" I pinched his cheeks giving him a peck on the lips as I did so.

"no, I'm big man, 24/7" Nick puts on a tough guy face "whatever you say chad" I laugh "chad? who's chad?" Nick queried as he quirked his brow "Oh its a meme back in- in-" I stop myself trying to think of an excuse.

"Well?" Nick quizzes jealousy painting his face "a- a meme I saw on.. uhm" I look around for something, I spot a magazine. "A magazine!" I exclaim way to fast, making nick look at me skeptically "yes a magazine" I nervously chuckle.

"ok.." nick trails off "well uhm maybe we could go on that date you talked about yesterday, yea?" I laughed prying the attention away from the chad thing. Chad was a meme in 2022.. but Nick hadn't lived in 2022 yet so, wasn't that a shame. Nearly slipped there for the millionth time.

"ok, sure!" Nick giggles like a child, forgetting about chad "come on come on! we dont have all day" Nick drags me up to his room "oh actually can you leave, I'm gonna change" Nick asks "just what I was gonna do" I walk out going into my room changing into something decent "just casual by the way ive got a place in mind already" Nick says, the rooms in this house were quit thin.

"Ok!" I yell loud enough for him to hear, after I finish I make a quick call to the boys telling them about Vegas, it didnt take too long. Finally I finished getting ready and we make our way to the car "ok, well where are we going?" I ask as I look up at nick "its a surprise" he grins "where where where??" I queried even more interested in what he had in store.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you" He laughs at my excitement as he puts on nirvana 'serve the servants' "just listen to nirvana, and quit asking" He chuckles once again "fine" I give up, I fall asleep in the car and soon am woken up by nick.

"you love falling asleep in the car dont you" Nick laughs "its comfortable" I shrug laughing along "ok well come on were here" He opens the door for me on the other side, I look up and see were at a roller skates place.

"Nick! I dont know how to skate!" I whine "I'm gonna fall and your gonna make fun of me" I add on "Oh obviously I will thats why I brought us here, dont worry I, the nick Carter, is here to teach you. Not to worry" he smirks, cocky-ness laced in his tone of voice.

"oh whatever" I roll my eyes laughing at the guy, he leads me inside and we get our skates, I nearly slip as I stood up making nick laugh at me, this would be one long hour. "Come on hold my hands" he puts his hands out for me to hold.

I take his soft hands as he guides me "right, then left, take it slow" Nick instructs as I do as told "there your getting the hang of it" He laughs proudly at me "Im doing it!" I grin my eyes focused on my gliding. "you are! I'm so proud of you!" Nick chuckles.

"I'll let go now" Nick says, it takes me a little while to process what he says and immediately I say no "nuh uh Carter, I swear to god do not let me go" I raise my voice, thankfully there were no people it was only us and about 2 other people who were on the other side.

"I will let go come on you can do it" Nick lets go slowly "I'm breaking up with you for this" I whimper as he lets go of my hands "no you aren't" nick laughs at my foolishness "See! Your doing it!" He claps "I am!!" I laugh as well as I skate to nick hugging him "thank you" I enthusiastically thanked "No problemo" He smiles at me.

we finish the date and we finally get back home "I love you veda, so much, and it would mean the end of the world if I ever lost you. I really hope we end up together and happy" Nick hugs me his head on mine as he gives me a kiss on the head.

Shit. Going back to 2022 would be harder than I thought.

↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༉‧˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

a/n: I want to be veda.