Chapter 2- Backstory pt.2

No one's POV:

But good things don't last forever.

One day Midoriya was attacked by a sludge villain. He was in fear and he thought he was doomed until All Might came and saved him. If you've read any Villain Deku story you can probably guess what happens.

Deku asked if he could be a hero but instead of it being "without a quirk" it's "with a villainous quirk."

All Might: I'm sorry, but you can't be a hero with a dangerous quirk.

Midoriya was devastated. He was told by his idol that he couldn't be a hero. Why was this world so cruel?

Midoriya's POV:

I was so angry and upset. My idol, the number one hero, told me I couldn't be a hero. I couldn't believe him. As a hero it's his job to protect citizens and be nice to them. I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that I was his fan. I am embarrassed I idolized him. He was the only reason I vowed to move on in life. I was so angry.

As soon as I got home, I opened the door enraged.

Mom: Izuku, there's some people I'd like you to meet-
Izuku: I'm not interested.

I went into my room and grabbed all of my All Might posters and threw them in the kitchen's garbage. I did the same with all of my All Might action figures and books. I couldn't fit them all in there so I took a lighter and set them on fire.

Mom: Izuku! What are you doing? That's not an appropriate thing to do when we have guests over!
Izuku: This is more important.
Mom: Izuku, stop this!

Once I think the books are burned enough, I throw their ash in the trash. Then I take my blanket and pillowcase and cut them with scissors.

?: I didn't know he had no interest in heroes.
Inko: I am so sorry. I have no idea what has gotten into him!

I throw the pieces in a new trash bag. Then I dispose of my All Might onesie and my other clothes.

Mom finally grabs my wrist and stops me.

Mom: Izuku we have two guests over. Stop this reckless behavior!

I groan and stop moving.

Inko: These are our guests-
Izuku: Hi my name is Izuku. I hate heroes.
Inko: ...

The older man just laughs and the younger one just looks at me confused yet delighted.

Inko: I am so sorry. I have no idea why he's acting like this!
?: It's alright Inko. I hate heroes too.

I looked up at him surprised.

Izuku: Who are you?
Inko: This may be hard for you to believe but, this is your father. Hisashi Midorya.

I paused. My father, who left me years ago came back. What the hell?

Izuku: ... Okay.

I walk away but my mom stops me.

Inko: Izuku! Stop this behavior right now or else you're going to be grounded!