Chapter 31- Can you believe it?

(⚠️Warning: The next few chapters including this one will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

Midoriya's POV:

Izuku: Where is he?

I'm waiting for Gigantomachia to arrive but there's been no sight of him.

I sigh and sit on a rock.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. I sit back up and see a few pro heroes surround me. Of fuck my life.

I get up and use a quirk I copied to go through the ground.

The pros arrive and are surprised.

Hero 1: He's gone!

Hero 2: That's weird... did he use his quirk to escape?

Hero 3: His quirk is unknown, but he should still be here.

Hero 1: We have to keep searching for him.

While I'm in the ground I create a vine that stabs a pro hero in their chest.

Hero 1: Huh?! Where did that come hero.

Hero 3: A villain is near... it might be Deku.

Hero 4: Someone make sure he's okay. The rest of us should keep our guards up.

Tired of their talking, I turn some patches of grass into sharp thorns and send them flying everywhere. They kill all of the pros in the area. I get out of the ground and sigh. I hate yet love killing people. I love it because I can collect all of their quirks. I hate it because sometimes I have to get rid of the evidence.

Izuku: I wonder how the others are doing.

I look up and see a helicopter flying over to an area. I guess they're reporting what's happening. I get up and decide to drink some pros blood.

After I do that I look around and hear footsteps once more. I roll my eyes and hide again.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. I follow them from underground. When I look up I see the league riding Gigantomachia.

Dabi: Hey. Where's Shigaraki?

Izuku: He never showed up. I wonder if the pros are keeping him.

Dabi: Probably.

V! Uraraka: Hop on!

I jump on Gigantomachia's back and he starts moving again.

~Timeskip~

Gigantomachia and Re-Destro reach the area where some of Uraraka's classmates are. There's also a few pros there.

Mr. Compress: What on Earth is going on?
Spinner:Well, I was underground when the big guy snatched me up for a ride.
Dabi: Urgh. The boss must be awake.
Nothing else would get this big lump to move.
Toga: This is sooner than expected.
Chikazoku: Let me off, Dabi! Why take me and not the others?! I must protect Re-Destro!
Dabi: Keep it down. They haven't noticed us yet.

Gigantomachia yells in excitement.

Gigantomachia: I have been waiting, master! I am on my way!