Chapter 13- Pain

Uraraka's POV:

I feel lightheaded.

It's been about a while since Izuku's been taking my blood and I feel sick. He's taken a handful I would say. I have no idea why I'm letting him take my blood still. He hasn't harmed anyone and we haven't heard from the league in a while. But I still let him take my blood. I guess I just don't want to ruin what we have right now.

Izuku: I will protect you.

I want to trust him.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen. I think I just need something to drink.

Yaoyorozu: Hey Uraraka, are you alright.
Uraraka: I'm fine. I just feel a bit sick.
Yaoyorozu: I can ask Aizawa if you want the day off.
Uraraka: No it's fine.
Yaoyorozu: Please I insist.
Uraraka: ...Okay.

I grab a bottle of water and drink it. Then I head towards the school. It took me longer than I thought I would. When I arrive I talk to Mr. Aizawa about how I feel. He seemed to have noticed my actions.

Mr. Aizawa: Are you okay Uraraka?
Uraraka: I'm fine. I just need to take today off. I woke up today feeling lightheaded. Is that okay?
Mr. Aizawa: Yeah but, how long did it take you to get here?
Uraraka: 15 minutes or so?
Mr. Aizawa I think you should take a visit to Recovery Girl first. But after that you have permission to stay in the dorms.
Uraraka: Thank you Mr. Aizawa.

I turn around and leave. It took me a while because Aizawa said this to me.

Mr. Aizawa: Uhh Uraraka, you're taking a long time to get towards the door.
Uraraka: Oh! Uh, sorry.

I leave quickly and go to Recovery Girl's office. She was there luckily.

Recovery Girl: Hey there dear. What's wrong?
Uraraka: Mr. Aizawa told me to come here. I told him I feel lightheaded and sick so he told me I could have the day off after I arrive at your office. He also said I walk very slow.
Recovery Girl: Oh dear. Have you've been sleeping well lately?
Uraraka: Yeah.
Recovery Girl: I think you just need to sleep more. If you get any more weak just let me know.
Uraraka: Okay, thanks.

I leave her office and make my way back to dorms. Almost everyone was in class already. I guess I am really slow. Once I arrive I lay down on my bed and sleep.

When I wake up I still feel lightheaded but alive enough to go to the common are. I see a few classmates getting ready to watch something. I guess they thought I was still asleep or busy. I grab a snack from the fridge. That alerts everyone.

Tsuyu: Ochaco, you're awake! How are you feeling?
Uraraka: I'm fine, thanks. I just needed more sleep.
Tsuyu: That's good.
Ashido: Hey, we're watching a movie. Do you wanna join?
Uraraka: Sure, why not?

I join everyone in the area. Once everyone arrives we watch the movie. It's a scary movie about a clown who eats children. It was way more scary than I thought it would be. After it was over we all went to bed. I fell asleep instantly.

~Timeskip~

It was about 1am when I felt something shake me. I look up and see Izuku. He's back.

Izuku: Hey what's up?
Uraraka: Me, apparently. So, what brings you here?
Izuku: I came to talk. Did anything interesting happened today?
Uraraka: I skipped school. I didn't feel good.
Izuku: Oh, are you sick or something?

I decide not to tell Izuku he might be the reason. I don't want him to get worried since we're friends again. But I also feel like he'll be mad if I did.

Uraraka: I think it's just lack of sleep.
Izuku: Oh. Did you know that yesterday I almost came across a pro?
Uraraka: Really? Do you know which one?
Izuku: No. They had green hair and an orange bandanna on their head though. And they were smiling a lot.
Uraraka: That must've been Miss Joke. She's friends with my homeroom teacher.