Chapter 6- The fall of our friendship

Midoriya's POV:

Tomura: You're here.
All Might: You stop this right now villain!
Tomura: As if I would. Nomu! Attack him. Watch him absorb your blows.

All Might punches the Nomu, but it absorbs his punch. Suddenly a Red haired student tries to punch the Nomu. Kurogiri warps right in front of him.

Kurogiri: What an idiotic move.

Suddenly a blonde kid punches his armor. It's Bakugo! Obviously he would go to UA!

He managed to get off him. Kurogiri accidentally separated the Nomu. Then suddenly, his right arm and leg freezes. I look up. It's a student's quirk.

Kurogiri: You foolish child!
Bakugo: If there's anyone foolish here it's you damn villain! You wear that armor where your body should be. That means if I pin you down you can't properly use your quirk!

Damn it! I was about to attack those kids but Shigaraki stops me.

Tomura: Leave those kids.
Izuku: But they've pinned down Kurogiri!
Tomura: Haven't you've forgotten what our Nomu can do?

I realize what he means and smirk.

Izuku: No, I haven't. Nomu!
The Nomu despite being partially frozen goes through Kurogiri's portal. His arm and leg fall off but he regenerates it.

All Might: I thought you said his quirk was force absorption?!
Tomura: It is. But he can also regenerate. Admit it All Might; You've met your match.

All Might gets up and gives his attention to us.

Izuku: Now that we're up again, let's free our comrade. Nomu!

Nomu goes up to Bakugo who was about to be punched but All Might took the blow instead. He's fast.

Izuku: Such incredible speed. Not expecting anything less from a pro hero.
Redhead: Woah. All Might took the hit for you!
Ice boy: He's as fast as I expected him to be.
Redhead: Let's help out All Might.
All Might: No! You kids stay out of this.

He comes closer to us. Then he punches the Nomu and continues to fight him. Their punches are so strong that Kurogiri can't get anywhere near them. All Might punches the Nomu hard enough for it to blast out of the building.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's no way we just lost to All Might like that. I clench my fist. We did not just lose.

Kurogiri: Come on guys. We didn't lose yet. The pros aren't here. We still have a chance to kill All Might. He's right in front of us. We still have a chance.

Tomura sighs and looks up.

Tomura: Yeah. Yeah you're right. We still have a chance to kill him.
Izuku: Well let's go then.

We charge for him but before we get to him, a bullet shoots Tomura's arm.

Tomura: What?

I look up. It's the pros. Fuccccccckkk! Pro hero swipe shot him.

Tomura: Hurry quick!
Izuku: Right!

I freeze all of the pros and the students gasp.

Ice boy: Hey! Is this your doing?
Izuku: Yep! Although I did freeze All Might too. Oh well. It's makes killing him easier.

Ice boy: That's not going to happen! He shoots his ice at us. I touch it and turn it into flowers before it majorly damages us.

Ice boy: I thought your quirk revolved around freezing people.
Izuku: It doesn't. Neither do the flowers but at the same time it does.
Bakugo: THEN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR QUIRK?!
Izuku: Anything I want it to be.

The ice boy tries throwing more ice at us. I just keep turning it into flowers.

Izuku: Don't miss your chance here! Kill All Might!
Redhead: No!

He punches Shigaraki and he falls.

Kurogiri: How dare you. You ruffian kids are nothing but trouble!

Kurogiri surrounds the redhead.

Izuku: You know what's funny? I have the power to ki11 you both right now. But I'm not going to.
Ice boy: Then what do you want from us?
Izuku: Nothing! I'm here for All Might. He's the symbol of peace and justice to you all but he's meaner than he looks.
Bakugo: THATS NOT TRUE!

Izuku: Then tell me Kacchan, how do you feel about knowing he told a young boy you used to know that he couldn't be a hero with a dangerous quirk and you left him for the same reason?
Bakugo: ... How do you know that nickname?
Izuku: I know everything! Well not everything.

I turn the guys ice into flowers again.

Izuku: I just know the guy he bullied. You know, that boy who ki11ed himself because somebody wanted him to take a swan dive off the roof. And that somebody was you. He always looked up to you, kind of sad.

The ice guy comes up to me and throws more ice me.

Izuku: You know what... I'm tired of you.

I strike him with a lightning bolt that was bit stronger than the others but it still knocks him out.

Bakugo: Icyhot!
Redhead: Todoroki!

I chuckle but before I can do anything else, Kurogiri stops me.

Kurogiri: It's too late! Let's go.
Izuku: Fine.

I go through him and we go back to the base. Before we leave I unpause the pros.

Bakugo: They're gone! Damnit!

Uraraka's POV:

We we're escorted outside by the pros. They call ambulances for everyone that was injured. The rest of us go outside.

A police officer takes our attendance to make sure we're all here.

Police: So there's 15 of you. Okay, that's everyone who wasn't injured majorly.
Tsuyu: Uh sir. How is Mr. Aizawa.
Police: He's in the hospital right now. His head was almost crushed and he does have severe elbow injuries but no brain damage was found. He'll be alright.
Uraraka: What about Thirteen?
Police: She's fine. She does need her back fixed but she'll be fine and good as new. Same with your friends. They had cuts on their backs and burns on them but they'll be fine.

I sigh. Thank goodness everyone will be okay.

Redhead: What about All Might?
Police: Oh he's fine too. He's at the nurses office right now but he's okay. He just needs the side of his waist healed. Other than that, he's fine too.

I sigh of relief. Everyone is going to be okay.

We take the bus back to class and get ready to go home.

Before I leave Bakugo comes up to me.

Bakugo: Hey, that villain that fought you guys, did he look familiar to you?
Uraraka: Yeah, he did. He reminded me of Izuku. Why?
Bakugo: I think it's him.
Uraraka: What?! Are you kidding me? Izuku's dead! We went to his funeral!

Bakugo: Yeah but, he called me Kacchan, and he knew I bullied him to the point where I made him ki11 himself. But then he made up this lie saying All Might told him that Izuku couldn't be a hero because of his quirk.
Uraraka: I- I think that's the same thing Izuku said in his last text to me.
Bakugo: Huh?
Uraraka: Look!

I open my phone and show him the text. He gasps.

Bakugo: So it's true...
Uraraka: Mhm. If that villain knows that, then it has to be Izuku!
Bakugo: It just hurts knowing he became a villain.
Uraraka: Yeah, it does.
Bakugo: And it's my fault.

We sigh and walk home. Why would Izuku fake his death and become a villain? He was so happy chasing his dream to become a hero. Even though he was bullied almost everyday, he was happy? Why did he leave us for the dark side? Why did All Might say that to him?

I go home and sigh. I lay in my bed and wonder, how much different would life at UA be if everyone found out that All Might's action resulted in a student becoming a villain.

To be continued...

Words- 1293

Thanks for reading! 💜