Chapter 29- Attack- Villains

(⚠️Warning: The next few chapters  including this one will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

(It's been a year since I've read this arc so I literally had to re-read it, it just brought back tears ;-;)

No one's POV:

And they're off.

Well the heroes are.

The villains are waiting.

And they're confused.

Well Ochaco is.

She's in the same area with Toga and Mr. Compress.

V! Uraraka: What am I doing here?
Toga: You're assigned to work with me.
V! Uraraka: Why?
Toga: Because that's where Tomura assigned us.

Suddenly the mansion splits apart.

V! Uraraka: What the hell?!
Toga: Huh?!

The trio look down and see pro heroes bursting in.

Mr. Compress: They found us?!
V! Uraraka: HOW?!

The lieutenants come out and charge at the pros.

Mr. Compress: They attacked us without us knowing.
Toga: How?!
V! Uraraka: We gotta go!

Suddenly a pro uses their quirk to trap Mr. Compress and Toga. But he didn't secure Uraraka for some reason.

Mr. Compress: Toga!
Both: NOOO!
Hero: Atsuhiro Sako, Himiko Toga... you're under arrest, so I'm swallowing you up!
Mr. Compress: Toga, your usual evasive techniques didn't work. These foul things must have sensory capabilities!
Toga: Nooo! Get off of me, please!!
Hero: You people might have your reasons, but once you take it out on society... we heroes can't allow you to have your way! This time it's over, League of Villains!

Suddenly Twice stabs him in the back of the head. He saved them.

Toga: Jin!
Mr. Compress: I do believe we've won!
Twice: Get offa them. Get off. Get off.

The two manage to break free.

Mr. Compress: Excellent! More doubles at once Twice!! Meanwhile we'll make our getaway down below, my dears.

Twice stops moving.

Twice: Sorry Compress. Can't make more.

Compress turns around surprised at his answer.

Mr. Compress: And why not.
Twice: It's taking all I've got just to hold this form... together. Like when you're holding back a big dump. See, I got dropped down onto the concrete from up there. Sorry you three. It's... it's my fault again.

The three look at Twice shocked.

Twice: Hawks... pulled one over on me. I was... duped again. Sorry.

He looks at Toga who has a scratch on her cheek.

Twice: Ah, Toga... Oh no! That cute face of yours got hurt again?

The Twice clone starts melting as he wipes Toga's cheek.

Twice: Lemme give you back... your hankie.
Mr. Compress: Twice?!

The Twice melts as he talks. I wandered around searching for myself, he thinks.

Twice: Can't... make... more of me. Sorry... for everything... I mean it.

And I found myself... blessed with friends better than I could ever be.

Toga: Jin. Thank you for saving me.

Toga hugs Twice as he melts away.

Could a guy ask for a better life? Die Hawks. But you don't get to tell me that I was "unlucky." Being here with them... I was happy!

Toga:...
Mr. Compress:...
V! Uraraka:... Just like that? A pro... murdered someone?
Toga:...
V! Uraraka: What the hell?! Pros are supposed to save people.

Uraraka thinks about what the pro said.

Hero: You people might have your reasons, but once you take it out on society... we heroes can't allow you to have your way! This time it's over, League of Villains!

V! Uraraka: We can't have our way. So we need to die? That's stupidly messed up.
Toga:... I want that heroes blood.
V! Uraraka: Huh?
Toga: ...Where's the hero Twice killed?
V! Uraraka: Right there? In front of us?

Toga takes off her clothes and drinks his blood.

Mr. Compress: Toga?!
V! Uraraka: Oh no! We gotta go!
Mr. Compress: I know what you're planning but anger is not the best way to go about this.
Toga: I DON'T CARE!!! I

Some pros burst through the building.

Mr. Compress and Uraraka hide while Toga transforms into the pro that just died. Still pretending to be him. She stabs some heroes and moves around quickly.

Mr. Compress and Uraraka watch until Dabi joins them.

Dabi: Mister. Where're the others?
Mr. Compress: Dabi!!
V! Uraraka: Where the hell were you?! You're a lieutenant!
Dabi: The whole regiment system doesn't really work when they catch us off guard. Anyway, wanna blow this joint?
Mr. Compress: I believe Twice was... killed. Alas, I tried to stop her. Even though jumping into the fray was a to su!c!d3. I've never seen Toga lose her cool like this.

The form begins to melt off of Toga.

Toga: Hard to keep living. I want a world where I can live nice and easy. A world with just the things I love... But you heroes mess everything up...

Suddenly behind Toga, a giant hand shoots up from the ground. It's the beast.

Gigantomachia.

To be continued...

Words- 846

Thanks for reading! 🧡